ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232452 times)

long-range strategic bomber rigged to fire missiles instead of dropping bombs

i'll do that when hell freezes over
now can someone give me a serious request

Convair B36 Peacemaker
Su-47
MiG-31 that goes that fast
F-15 ACTIVE
Black Widow
MV22 Osprey
A random intermeshed-rotor helicopter of your choice.

Personally I'd like to see the Peacemaker, '31, MV22, and intermeshed rotor

heads up im leaving tomorrow for a family trip and wont be back til next tuesday
so uh
you and the survivors all go back to mcnamara, get told that you're getting a week of leave because of recent stress, and then get sent to some coastal mercanan touristy town or some stuff, away from the war
xxxxkill will take over GMing or something

I sit down at one of the bars on the beach, open a tab, and simply watch the waves.
"Just a beer."
The theocracy may be a bit ridiculous, but Mercanans have some of the best beer. Can't compare to Vierte though.

As all of Mjolnir flight departs from the transport used to take all of you on leave, you note a few familiar faces, but they depart before you get a chance to speak to them. Immediately you notice the vast commercial district, various stores peddling overpriced tourist bait souvenirs and other wares. A café is located over in the same district, as well as a vast shopping mall. Lodging has already been provided for you in a mid-range motel, so you can leave your bags and... various other paraphernalia there. You might as well pick up a map before proceeding too far.

You can go to:
-Motel
-Café
-Shopping mall
-Other

I figure I'll go to the mall to try to replace some of the stuff I lost on that carrier.

Hey Gojira what mods and bit KSP do you use?

I follow Steele to the mall, to replace some of my things.

i use ksp version 0.90 with firespitter, b9, the cars from helldiver's shuttle set, bdarmory, and a whole other plethora of mods i can't be assed to list

i use ksp version 0.90 with firespitter, b9, the cars from helldiver's shuttle set, bdarmory, and a whole other plethora of mods i can't be assed to list

64 or 32

far, near, or full handicap?

lol stuff
so are you actually gonna rp or are you just gonna call it good

I figure I'll go to the mall to try to replace some of the stuff I lost on that carrier.

I follow Steele to the mall, to replace some of my things.

As you pass into the shopping mall, you're immediately hit with bright colors and cheery music. It's packed as hell in there, and just from a cursory glance it seems you can replace all of the mundane items you lost aboard the carrier in a single trip. Or a few, depending on how much you actually lost. There are a few other soldiers also on leave, although you can't see your CO, Tech Sergeant Takamichi, or any of Raiden squadron at the moment.

I ask for directions to a book store and I am sent to a Starbucks-y place that sells books as well as refreshments.