ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232122 times)

Kibble requisitions the PAK-FA F-35 PAK-FA

edit counter: 3
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:39:49 PM by Operator¹ »

let's do a mission PLEASE
i promise i'll read and let the GM do stuff
The time is 0500, a few days after Steele ate knobs over the desert. Kissinger has recovered from being manhandled by Sgt Edward Gorillahands and is back on his feet, but is still feeling the hurt. Right now, everyone in Mjolnir is in their bunks getting some sleep.

And then you are all woken up by an explosion going off, followed by the base sirens.

Bell dons her flight suit and her pistol, looking both ways down the hall as she exits her dorm. She starts heading towards the hangar, knocking on the doors of everybody else's rooms

"I hear the sirens, dammit!"
I put my flight suit on and follow Bell.

Guerra gears up and begins running to his hangar. An alarm isn't something to stop and gawk at.

Bell dons her flight suit and her pistol, looking both ways down the hall as she exits her dorm. She starts heading towards the hangar, knocking on the doors of everybody else's rooms
"I hear the sirens, dammit!"
I put my flight suit on and follow Bell.
Guerra gears up and begins running to his hangar. An alarm isn't something to stop and gawk at.
As you open the door out of the barracks, you get shoved back into the room by a Mercanan soldier.
: No! Stay in your room, tell everyone to bunker down, we-

What sounds like at least two assault rifles down the hall open fire, filling the air around you with bullets and hitting the poor sod several times. He goes down squeezing the trigger of his rifle and makes a hell of a racket.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:10:18 PM by Qwepir »

"stuff."
I run back to my room, not looking at the dead Mercanan soldier.

Bell dives into Yui's room before getting back up and slamming the door shut.

I slip into my flight suit and clumsily step into boots. I ram the door and fall stumble outside of my dorm.

"What the forget is going on!" I yell.

I notice the dead soldier and slam the door. I lock the door and begin to panics.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:08:50 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

"Get back inside your room before you get shot!"

Bell takes out her handheld radio and turns it on, switching to the base frequency and turning down the volume.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:10:41 PM by Operator¹ »

(yall arent in your individual rooms, you were stopped at the barracks' exit, sorry for poor clarification. bad guys are outside that door. you are free to move around the barracks, but leaving it or going too close to windows is inadvisable)
You hear footsteps approaching the door and a few protests from the Mercanan soldier. What follows by what feels like a full minute of screaming, punctuated by a sickening gurgling sound. The doorknob jiggles a bit, and you hear some Huits talking to each other.
[Get ahold of yourself! That's the pilots' quarters, we need to find the armory!]
[Fine. We'll be back for them though, right?]
[After we've secured our objective, we can do whatever the hell we want until the Major gets back.]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:11:57 PM by Qwepir »

I prop up a table and chair against the door, and yell. I am not a morning person, and it's cost me more than a few times in my life.

"[forget off, you stupid god damn slaves!]"

I... 'aggressively' whisper to my squadmates to lie down, shortly after yelling at our assailants.

I do so myself, preparing for them to fire through the door at us.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:15:04 PM by Juncoph »

Bell turns up the walkie-talkie and keeps her pistol drawn.

it's totally not the radio you use for search and rescue.. or anything

god forgetCINGFSO:IJ
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:15:58 PM by blockguy™ »

blockguy you still can't read can you
there's HUITS IN THE loving HALLWAYS

I lay down underneath my bed.