ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232306 times)

mission briefing so we can loadout accordingly

mission briefing so we can loadout accordingly
coming up

[F], just waiting for my comp to finish updating before I update my loadout sheet (getting a su30)

I have to sleep so i'll probably enter the mission late if at all

grounded from everything so i can't
i mean if it's just tonight (or if you want to do a multi-day mission) then maybe but otherwise i can't

[f] just in case
i'll only be able to do a couple things so

also don't have access to my phone so i can't skype or steam
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 11:08:20 PM by Gojira »

I head back to my dorm and start working on an old radio.

i have told you time and again when the big one is and until the end of time it will be soon

Can I be of having a not bad aircraft for mission?

You're all briefed on the mission. Apparently the Zentragoths are running out of steam (it is theorized that it is because they have overextended too quickly and are finding themselves bogged down by having to divert more and more troops to police actions in occupied territory), and an opportunity has arisen to halt their advance entirely. An Imperial tank battalion with very minimal air support is currently rolling over a NAUC-Mercanan position ahead of a city home to a major manufacturing plant. Defeat means taking a huge hit to materiel production in this theater, but a victory here could break the back of the Imperial offensive and allow the GTO to finally go on the attack.

Air units will be present, but not in large numbers. This is primarily an air-to-ground mission. Plan accordingly.

Can I be of having a not bad aircraft for mission?
you do have a not bad aircraft, the j-10's small size combined with its good agility makes it a total richardhead in a gunfight, and it's got decent durability to back it up
now that i think of it, "size" is probably a somewhat important thing to take into account when choosing a plane, should i throw that in the spreadsheets as well? not anything too specific or nerdy like wingspan or exact dimensions, just stuff like "this plane is tiny/small/medium/large/huge"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:02:42 AM by Qwepir »

the day guerra would finally be able to use his antitank cannons has come

and he's a: insane and b: borkend

I think manuverability would probably be a better category. Some "large" jets can still be supermanuverable.

I raise my hand. The briefings officer nods.

"Are these the legendary Imperial Heavy Tank Battalions we will be facing," I ask.

I rub my jaw over the scar. It still aches.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:25:22 AM by Mr. Hurricane »

"Are these the legendary Imperial Heavy Tank Battalions we will be facing," I ask.
: "Legendary" is a bit of a stretch, but I believe so. Not like it matters, even the best tanks are sitting ducks for an air attack.

I think manuverability would probably be a better category. Some "large" jets can still be supermanuverable.
true, but i've got "supermaneuverable" is its own trait, planes that are especially agile are marked as such
the su-30 is pretty damn big but it would still have the supermaneuverable trait

supermaneuverability is a generally interesting topic

with skill and supermaneuverability, you can go way below your stall speed and still maintain control

supermaneuverability is a generally interesting topic

with >1 TWR, skill and thrust vectoring you can go way below your stall speed and still maintain control

ftfy
Having adequate thrust vectoring, TWR, control software, and control surfaces can more or less allows an aircraft to be classified as supermanuverable.

I purpose we start the mission after 5 EST when everyone should be around.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:00:40 AM by Mr. Hurricane »