ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232319 times)

Bell posts the pictures of Kißinger's creepy smile on the squadron newsletter.

"Tom Painter."
"Akemi Yui. That's last-first. Good to meet you."
I put my hand out for a handshake.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:21:14 PM by Gojira »

"Doubtful. Probably just some attempt to raise morale."
"Oh then."
Faw sticks out his credit card.
"You hear anything about the top brass lately? Are they going to be more aggressive in pushing those starfishs out?"
Faw takes a good look at the cashier.

"Oh then."
Faw sticks out his credit card.
"You hear anything about the top brass lately? Are they going to be more aggressive in pushing those starfishs out?"
Faw takes a good look at the cashier.
"I have not, sorry. One would hope so, though. Enjoy your meal."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:59:10 AM by Qwepir »

"Akemi Yui. That's last-first. Good to meet you."
I put my hand out for a handshake.
I shake hishHER hand.
"Nice to meet you, Yui."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 04:49:48 PM by blockguy™ »

my whole life is a lie

At the conclusion of every ABS FIESTA there needs to be an after action report where we just discuss the stuff that happened like all of blockguy's forget ups.

At the conclusion of every ABS FIESTA there needs to be an after action report where we just discuss the stuff that happened like all of blockguy's forget ups.
it can have it's own section

There's forget ups
and then there's BLOCKGUY's forgetups

"Good to meet you as well."
also if you guys don't mind waiting a while for updates i'll sign up for the next mission
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:52:45 PM by Gojira »

A lengthy but indeterminate amount of time passes.

-It is now firmly summer.
-Raiden returns with no casualties.
-Repairs proceed on the planes.
-Guerra recieves some psychological treatment from the hospital bed (but doesn't make a full recovery yet, physically or mentally).
-Kissinger, and just about anyone who cares, sees the transcripts of the hostage debacle.
-Everyone else sees Kissinger's crazy mug.
-News reaches McNamara that the Zentragoths are gradually being pushed back. brown townysts theorize that their sudden lack of success in Mercana is due to unruly populations in southern Kiraza combined with increased pressure on the Aesthian front requiring them to divert more men and materiel away from the front to those locations. As a result, the Mercanan offensive is severely understaffed. The Huits have not run into such problems yet, however, and continue to run rampant.

steele still gets no action
"Ark's exhaust, it's hot out," I complain as I walk to the hangar to check up on my plane, still giggling about Kißinger's crazed grin.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:37:53 PM by Gojira »

Bell looks at the unassigned F-35 in the hangars before going to do a quick inspection of the squadron's planes.