ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232126 times)

Updated load out earlier

[f], no complaints with the loadout

free for the next couple of days, lets hunt us a carrier

please point out any inconsistencies in the loadouts before we begin

im gonna be home in an hour, pls wait

I think I have enough room for another flare

im gonna be home in an hour, pls wait

i lied, im home already and my loadout's been filled

added two additional flares to my loadout

Switch a flare over to a chaff packet

It is now the night of the attack on the carrier. According to the briefing, most of the enemy fighters are already destroyed, but there is still a sizable swarm of combat drones protecting the carrier. You've fought these drones before, when the Ardea carried them in an attack on a flying convoy. They may not stand a chance against flesh and blood fighter pilots, but en masse, they can cripple air cruisers with ease. This defensive screen must be removed before the Brynhildr can be committed to the fight, or it will certainly be mobbed and destroyed. Once the drones have been sorted out, your next objective will be to engage any remaining enemy fighters the carrier attempts to launch. After that, if the carrier is even still around, you will defer to the Brynhildr's captain for targeting information, and perform precision attacks on parts of the ship he designates.

Mjolnir is again organized into two groups, group 1 led by Shortsword, group 2 by Sabre. Some allied elements left over from the last battle will also be participating in this engagement, so don't hesitate to phone for help if things get sticky.

Next>>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:33:51 PM by Qwepir »

"Hawkeye, requesting permission to engage."
Once I get permission from (presumably) Shortsword I fire off an RGM at a drone, trying to keep it in the radar circle, and fire a heatseeker and an AAM at another two.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:21:56 PM by Gojira »

"Yes-Man it's me and you. Sabre, permission to engage?"

"Yes-Man it's me and you."

"Yep!"

I fly into the airspace near Crash's right flank, serving as his wingman.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:28:25 PM by Juncoph »

i'm dumb
I get into the air and wait for the others.