ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232378 times)

I head over to the requisitions office and request an Su-30.
The requisitions officer on-site states that you're all going back to McNamara tomorrow and to fill out any requisitions there. You've already turned the tide, and other squadrons will be rotated in to handle cleaning up what's left.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:43:16 PM by Qwepir »

TUKREB IS stuff REPLACE WITH  BERKUT
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:29:56 PM by Juncoph »

not going to lie for a super fantastical military flight combat rp there is surprisingly little fsw

i think the tukreb would have a little more context if the berkut existed alongside it, 'specially considering its original backstory
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:05:08 PM by NoZoner »

can we just get mikoyan 1.44 instead

fsw = forward swept wing?

congratulations on F-35 getting that VTOL trait

updated t3 planes
might add the mig1.44 but im having difficulty trying to justify its existence when the PAK is there already

Anyhoo since noone's doing anything I'll take that as a sign to advance.
Everyone gets patched up and shipped back to McNamara. Once there you go through the typical ceremonial brouhaha associated with turning the tide of a major battle and receive REQ LEVEL INCREASES AND PROMOTIONS (almost) ALL AROUND.
You are also told that your actions have earned you some extra leave time. more details to follow i have to pick someone up from the airport

(almost)
Crying

the forgetups have to be the reason why
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:36:42 PM by blockguy™ »

I head to the requisitions office to get a Berkut.

I also head to the requisitions office for a J-20.

I head to the requisitions office to get a Berkut.

you bastard

the entire reason i pointed out the lack of a 47 was so that i could claim one ;~;

I plop down in the seat across from Whisky in the messhall.

"So. That hesitation. That was a thing."