ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232171 times)

forgetin knew that would happen

mr celebrate xavier jackson's birthday on my own

"[Thanks. No- ow- seriously. Wait-, are you poking- OW- fun at me with this?]"
: [Yes.]

Also, Sabre is transferred to lead another squadron for the time being.

Ya know, just yesterday I got to see a 3d rebuild of my skull from a CT scan, because I kept getting lockjaw. Poetic.
wait for real
that sounds painful

"[Knew it.]"
I keep eating the ribs.

xxxxkill has been working on the soldier designs again and apparently huits are jacked

Note: that number isn't feet, it's heads. It's how he proportions things and it's also an Aesthian unit of measurement.

Looks like a forgeten pushover

Tippy would wrek 10/10

Looks like a forgeten pushover

Tippy would wrek 10/10

well maybe tippy doesn't have any feelings on self preservation but the rest of us do.

well maybe tippy doesn't have any feelings on self preservation but the rest of us do.
yah well everyone on Tippys flight is fukin tiny then

>Drawing uniforms
>Accidentally save over masterfile with a variant containing only a single set of layers for one set of uniforms

bullstuff asethians are big strong nordic brute motherforgeters.

their face has no armor

if we're a good enough shot it should be easy picking

nor do their legs lol

these guys are seriously lacking
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:14:43 AM by blockguy™ »

bullstuff asethians are big strong nordic brute motherforgeters.

when did we say they werent

their face has no armor
Huit helmets are legit bulletproof, able to straight up stop 5.56mm GTO standard rounds. They're the only faction with this distinction.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:26:09 AM by Qwepir »

their face has no armor

if we're a good enough shot it should be easy picking
To be perfectly honest if you're shot with a high-power cartridge, regardless of whether your helmet and faceplate are entirely bulletproof, that stuff's going to snap your head back so quickly you could probably break your neck. Keep in mind that both NAUC and Mercana both use rifles that chamber 7.62 GTO. And Huitz helmets are capable of stopping 5.56 GTO, which is the round Kintharians use. The problem is that Kintharians can field drones carrying 15mm machine guns.

nor do their legs lol
Yeah neither do a lot of military forces. I'm pretty sure the US Army just goes around in a vest with shoulder pads, elbow pads, knee pads, and fatigues everywhere else.

these guys are seriously lacking
Tell that to the poor forgeters who are actually dealing with the commandos. See how quickly it takes you to get Kissinger'd.

Huit helmets are legit bulletproof, able to straight up stop 5.56mm GTO standard rounds. They're the only faction with this distinction.
still though
their legs are wide open
that's their weak point

still though
their legs are wide open
that's their weak point

Ballistic armor does not stop bullets, if that NAUC soldier gets shot in the leg with an adequately powerful round (See: everything everybody else ever is using as their standard issue) it's going to hurt like a motherforgeter. This isn't a situation where having extra ballistic plates makes you even remotely bullet-proof, just slightly bullet resistant. Sure, that NAUC soldier isn't going to be plinked to death as easily by a stuffload of Kintharian quads spraying him with 5.7mm rounds, but he's still going to die. It's not like the armor just magically stops bullets.