ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232213 times)

"It's a nice place."

who's ready for new mission

[F]

At a house I'm not grounded at.

Working on load out now.

Did I get the Corsair
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:56:05 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

briefing music

: We're shipping you out to Malanta for this next mission, and if all goes well you'll be launching from an airbase there from here on out. As you may know, there's an active rebel movement in the country that opposes the Pact-aligned government, and they are offering to let the GTO use a port they hold as a staging area for an invasion of the Delta. However, this port is currently within striking distance of a Malantan Royal Air Force airbase, and there is an Imperial garrison nearby as well. Both of these targets need to be destroyed. To accomplish this, we're deploying the A.F.S. Marauder, an air cruiser with enough bombs to turn ten square miles of city into a moonscape. You will defer to their command for the duration of this mission and provide support for the Marauder, by protecting it from enemy attack or undertaking precision strikes that it cannot.

DM Note: Kintharian Drones are NOT available for this mission.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:55:47 PM by Qwepir »

[f]

did we skip ahead in time

also modding loadout right nao

did we skip ahead in time
yes, it is now one day later
this means that the PAK FA and F-35 are still going to be badly damaged

as for the plane requisitions:
-Shortsword is now flying a K-20 Razorback
-Crash is now flying an X-37 Corsair
-Walt is now flying the Raiden H-03 Shinden
-Hawkeye is now flying a K-20 Razorback
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:55:31 PM by Qwepir »

Done editing. Also i'm at work so if you need to message me try it though skype or PMs. I'll be actively watching the thread though

I stop by the requisitions office and request the Rafale.