ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232418 times)

in other news king of 400

i just pronounce it yah koh
nice google translate m8 :^)

nice google translate m8 :^)
the forget u talkin bout
no but seriously that's how i've been pronouncing it
since
the character was introduced
no google translate involved

the forget u talkin bout
no but seriously that's how i've been pronouncing it
since
the character was introduced
no google translate involved

its da troof
thus far page 400 has been nothing but stuffposting

mission happens tomorrow i promise
its gonna be scaled back though, for maybe like 5 people
huge full-squadron missions are draining as forget and tend to last a long-ass time

gonna hold off on this one
i have been on all but one mission so

opt out for obvious reasons

The VTOL arrives back at base and Roger is immediately taken to the medical wing and confined there while the doctors make sure he's not carrying any diseases. No attempt may be made by him to contact his contact at this time, and he will not be able to go on this mission (for obvious reasons).

Meanwhile, 5 or so other pilots are called to the briefing room.
: As you may have heard, the landing operation was a success. GTO forces are now deploying inland en masse, but are encountering stiff resistance everywhere they go. One particular point of interest, which we've been assigned to help capture, is this airfield, located several miles inland.

He brings up a satellite picture of the airfield on the display. It's completely surrounded by yet more dense rainforest, and from first impressions, the runways look too short to be able to take off from unassisted.
: Capture of this base would give us a site to deploy from on the front lines, able to strike anywhere we're needed. If we're fast enough, we may even be able to capture the airfield with some Huit planes still sitting in the hangars. Kintharian scouts report that you should expect light resistance from the air and medium from ground-based AA.

As you look over the potential munitions that you can take, you notice that Napalm bombs are now available.

is the corsair fixed yet
This is how far the repairs have come so far.

You can take the corsair or you can borrow a Rebel F-15 or F-4 (located in the tier 2 section of the plane list).

opt out for obvious reasons
...such as?

perhaps the ruler sized shard he just had pulled out

i mean its just blood

someone has to keep yui company, I mean come on medical is boring as hell
until someone loving lights the clown on fire and then he beats me to death after I save his life. grumble grumble
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:45:59 PM by CypherX »