ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232279 times)

huh, weird, it looks like that glass shard that was lodged in his leg was ACTUALLY an unexploded cannon shell that just now exploded in his hospital bed

qwep gibe roboleg

nah ill just wait it out till next mission

i'll gun in hurricane's chopper

i'll gun in hurricane's chopper
I'll go with Deoxys.
Keep in mind you'll have to actually cooperate.
I'm thinking the pilot can have control over dumb-fire rockets, and the gunner gets to use any guided munitions or things that require a lock.

have i said that i'll go on this mission or no because i will

first RP action yaya
---
As I walk to my quarters, I take a look at the paper saying of my assignment to the 514th Strategic Fighter Wing. Known as "Mjolnir." Heh. Interesting name.

The walk to my living space was as interesting as the name of the fighter wing; the wing that I'll fight the war in. I see many interesting sights along the way. As I stroll, I pass the medical bay - a girl, obviously injured in some way, laying in a bed. I wave to her and keep walking, even if it's not very polite.. I see many new sights - men and women rushing to and fro. As I get close to the quarters, I see the hangar bay, with pretty decent planes. Even so, I couldn't wait to serve an exciting NAUC military career.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour of new sights to behold, I reach the bunks. As I creak the door open, I take a look inside. Hey, these cots aren't half bad! I decide to walk in and chill on a bed. Because honestly, the move to here was tiring, so why not?

All I manage to get out of my mouth is a simple "Hey."

I note someone waving at me and walking past.
"Hey," I quietly croak.

I note someone waving at me and walking past.
"Hey," I quietly croak.
you sure yui's gonna be able to fly? or should we skip forward to when everyone in the medbay is recovered?

Time skip happens. Yui is out of sickbay and fully recovered, and Gus is at least out of the bed. The relevant personnel are called in for a briefing.

: As I'm sure all of you know, the rebels here have been encountering problems with their point-defense systems. Well, the loyalists know as well, and they're intending to capitalize on it. Reports indicate a number of loyalist TELs within striking distance of this airfield, but we don't know exactly where they are. We need you to mount up and do a close range sweep of the launchers' suspected locations and take them out when or if you find them. The launchers are likely to be in enemy territory, and may be defended, so be cautious.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:32:19 AM by Qwepir »

So who's pilot who's gunner again

Bell gets in the gunner compartment of Havoc-1.

i'll sit it out again

Knowing everyone on base now, Justin climbs into the gunner spot of the Mi-28.

Justin says a quiet prayer in Mercanan and waits for Yui.