ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232348 times)

so im p much boned if i get an rgm or aam launched at me
got it

so im p much boned if i get an rgm or aam launched at me
got it
thats what flares and chaff are for
thats also why you don't take strike planes to a dogfight, and why you'll need to rely on teammates to keep the heat off you

>wyvern

forget

don't forget it's little sister the shinden

So once everyone's ready, we'll begin.

actually forget it, in the interest of time we're starting now
Before we start, please don't be upset if you get royally dunked on. This "mission" exists to test out this new system, and things may not go as expected. The intention here is that Raiden 6 and Yamato should be dealt with with little trouble, Musashi being an even matchup, Yamashiro possibly requiring assistance from another player, and Xiaomei being blatantly overpowered so I can see what "bullstuff" looks like and avoid it in the future.

Everyone puts on their AR helmets and takes off. Mjolnir and Raiden fly off to the designated starting points, out of range from each other's weapons.

"Mjolnir 1 here, ready to start whenever you are."

"Mjolnir 2, ready for action."

Richard exhales deeply into his mask. He's never faced off against Raiden before, though if they're anything like the Kintharian aggressor squadrons he flew against up north, he's in for a fight.

"Mjolnir 1 here, ready to start whenever you are."
"Mjolnir 2, ready for action."
: Understood. Looks like the rest of your team is still getting ready. Yamato and the rookie can offer you a two-on-two if you would like something to do while you wait.

"Let's do it." Bell breaks off the formation and accelerates using the turbocharger function.

"Shortsword, this is Sabre, I'm forming up on you." Richard follows Bell.

"Let's do it." Bell breaks off the formation and accelerates using the turbocharger function.
"Shortsword, this is Sabre, I'm forming up on you." Richard follows Bell.
Raiden 6 opens up with an RGM against Shortsword as soon as she comes in range.

Bell continues using the turbocharger to close the distance between her and Raiden-6, then she deploys one salvo of chaff and dives down hard to evade.

Richard responds in kind by releasing an RGM of his own. "Fox 1 on the J-20!" The burners get cooking as he pushes the lever past the reheat threshold.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:11:54 PM by NoZoner »