ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232125 times)

on my phone, can't edit loadout, but i'll sign up
loadout's gonna be:
dual lcps
four agms
four heavy bombs
artemis
2 heatsinks
rest flares and chaff
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:03:00 PM by Gojira »

dibs on the twitchy looking plane >:o
[f]
:((((((

I'll just stick with my Rafale until a new berkut comes in, updating loadout now
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:23:16 PM by blockguy™ »

Loadout updated. All aboard the missile boat.

Loadout also updated, this time the correct sheet

loadout set

this is such a change in munitions from the shinden

still going through the loadouts, you should be able to refresh and see this image update as i go through it
also because i wasn't clear about this: you can take multiple heatsinks (up to two), but they have to go in different ordnance slots.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:31:25 PM by Qwepir »

revised loadout. I'm giving up the LCP and grabbing the PPC since apparently nobody wants it.

edit: on another note, i finally sorted through all the missions geary participated in to confirm for myself how many kills he has, and found that...

... he only has 4 kills on human pilots since the war began. didn't even make ace. not a single kill since he returned from inactivity, either.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:03:40 PM by NoZoner »

... he only has 4 kills on human pilots since the war began. didn't even make ace. not a single kill since he returned from inactivity, either.
he does? where the hell did i get 8 from?

he does? where the hell did i get 8 from?

the other (five) are drones.

oh. well stuff, i thought i wasn't counting drones

this was before you stopped counting drones as kills
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:22:39 PM by NoZoner »

oh. well stuff, i thought i wasn't counting drones

briefing time

: We've pinpointed a trio of long-range radar stations on the edge of the front lines, capable of spotting our airships well before they can get close enough to do anything useful. If we want to be able to bring the heavy artillery to the Delta, we need to knock at least two of these things out, otherwise we'd be plagued by airsub attacks and interdictions. Satellite imagery provided by the Mercanans shows multiple SAM emplacements and triple-A amassing around each site, and they definitely have two-plane air patrols periodically going through the area. If you're quiet about it, you might be able to knock these out without encountering any air resistance, but don't count on it. The Mercanans are also sending one of their own squadrons to assist, a strike package of Razorbacks. Your own survival comes first, of course, but it would be nice if we could ensure their safety as well. You will deploy at 2100 tonight. Dismissed.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:05:24 AM by Qwepir »

0900 at night

wouldn't that be 2100 ?

0900 at night

wouldn't that be 2100 ?
yes

Damn good thing I have my own Razorback then.

0900 at night

wouldn't that be 2100 ?
you are absolutely correct thats what i get for updating before having anything to eat