ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232165 times)

LET THE ABDOMINAL PARTY BEGIN
500 king

FUCK

True king of 500 bc I didn't double post
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:28:20 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Had to double post, doesn't count

F

Bell eats her food silently

we're getting enough people for a fukin beatdown

we're getting enough people for a fukin beatdown

Depending on the nature of the mission, I may back down if there aren't going to be a lot of air targets.

Depending on the nature of the mission, I may back down if there aren't going to be a lot of air targets.
don't tempt him now

f
since the vote is tied we could attack a city in the mountains

f
sounds good to me

FUCK

Had to double post, doesn't count
least the first post was an actual post

guess that makes you the last true poster of 499 then

guess that makes you the last true poster of 499 then
im also the first poster on 500
may not be "legitimate" in yout eyes but that stuff dont matter

the first poster, not the "king". i could spam for another 100 pages of just me, but that doesnt make me the king of 600. has to be a non-double post man

well then, fast forward several days/weeks to the next event then

briefing music
: Two days ago, elements from the 45th Armored Regiment broke through the Huit lines outside Tultitlan. Since then, said element has ended up encircled and is currently attempting to take shelter inside the city until friendly forces can break them out. You'll be providing close air support for the encircled group while Raiden helps the rest of the regiment get to their position, or at least open a path of retreat. When we last heard from the trapped tankers, they reported two Maglev Dirigibles approaching their location, as well as an uncounted number of enemy armored and infantry targets. Prepare for lots of enemy armor, but don't count on the skies being clear. I doubt whoever's in charge of this operation would send those airships in without fighter support, or VTOLS at the least. And don't worry about the Sky Marshal, ten minutes ago he was reported attacking Mercanan supply ships off the northern coastline. We won't be seeing him today.

Mission Specifics (this will probably become a recurring thing so if you have any suggestions for things to put in this section, let me hear them)
Time of Day: Noon
Weather: Partly Cloudy
Predicted enemy presence:
  Armor: Heavy
  Anti-Air: Negligible
  Conventional Air Support: Light
  Unconventional Air Support: Heavy

LET THE ABDOMINAL PARTY BEGIN
500 king
FUCK

you appear to be under the misconception that king is something you claim simply by posting first
as god king mongol of the entire thread i hereby christen xk king of 500

f
spoilers the city is actually an airbase, everyone working in the office buildings is secretly a gripen
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:25:15 PM by Qwepir »

i suppose my loadout's good enough