ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232108 times)

Ralph quits eating and heads to the break room to see what all this ruckus is about.

"press [F] to go into town" - ABS Fiesta the video game

[f]

The group heading into town splits up and takes a pair of trucks (think GAZ Tigers) as transport. The elevated, and more importantly, paved highway is a welcome sight after trekking through what felt like a mile-long stretch of claustrophobic muddy road leading from the base. Upon arriving at the nearest town, Tocatlan, you find it to be quite a step down from the glittering metropolis Tultitlan was. No towering white skyscrapers, no extravagant stadiums, no historically significant district, just a quiet little village with a serious weed problem. It's almost as though the jungle took the Empire's abandonment of the site as a free invitation to move right back in. Temporary Aesthian signage has been put up all over the place, but only for directions to major transit routes, all the local businesses still have unreadable signs out front. Except one, which has put up in its front window a sheet of paper that reads:
BAR
No Aurei? No problem!
All money is good!
Considering the neon sign out front portrays a spider perched atop a stone temple, brandishing two mugs of alcohol, you're all pretty sure you could have figured it out yourself what this place was, but at least now you know your money's still good. The group parks their trucks around back, and everyone disembarks.

"forget me, if a place ever screamed 'shady'...." exclaims Gus, as he double checks his left pocket for a blade.

"forget me, if a place ever screamed 'shady'...." exclaims Gus, as he double checks his left pocket for a blade.
"You should be right at home then gussy." says Tippy

Tippy knocks her helmet on the edge of the door as she jumps out.

"stuff, that's probably going to add to the several thousand other scuffs this thing has. Maybe its time for a new one."

"forget those roads," Jaakko swears.

"forget those roads," Jaakko swears.
"No don't, you might get road burn down there." Tippy jests

"No don't, you might get road burn down there." Tippy jests

"Rot" Jaakko orders.

He opens the door to the bar.

"You should be right at home then gussy." says Tippy
Gus gives Tippy a sideways glance as he walks to the door. "Why do you think I signed up for the Air Force?"

Yukamo appears to be in silent agreement, as she gets reprimanded by Xiaomei.
: ...You can't just walk in there with your hand on your gun like that, people are going to think you want to shoot up the place.
: What? Oh. Whoops, I didn't even notice I was doing that.
: Just don't- where's Nagato?

Punctuating her sentence is the sound of a rickety door swinging open and Nagato's unmistakable voice coming from inside the bar.
: What's up, my man? What'cha got cooking? Wait, do you speak this here?
: ...
: Well don't look at me, you're the ones who were supposed to watch her.

Raiden goes after their pilot, in the hopes of stopping her from insulting everyone in the bar at once. Yukamo just looks over at where you're all standing and shrugs.

Tippy skips over to where Yukamo was standing and gives her a friendly pat on the back.

"Leave buddies? Please say yes."

"[They speak Mercanan, idiot-bitch, I guarantee,]" Jaakko enunciates.

Sand-Man Women Haters club.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:44:39 PM by Mr. Hurricane »