ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232340 times)

which means individual towns are basically left to fend for themselves against marauding gangs of bandits and plundering warlords

Obvious solution

Obvious solution
"and now i am going to invade gervesia, and then hopefully mercana" one warlord said, and failed, and also died

: I haven't, but I don't believe you have the right money. I can buy you something if you're hungry.
gotta recover the body first
which is gonna be difficult because deltan extremists just blew up tocatlan for not fighting against the GTO occupation and the airbase he died at is now irradiated
rip yui
oh well

Markus begins working his way around his new, far-greyer home, looking for any sort of sign to direct him, something to do, or someone who could help him find his way around. Having come from the hangars, he knows where those are, but otherwise is completely lost, and it shows.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:08:16 AM by Gojira »

Jaakko learns that the town has struggled with steel workers' attempt to unionize, leading to arrests and firings in the last few months. Would-be union leaders are harassed by the townspeople and thought of as "Imperial sympathizers." Most of the issues revolve around forced overtime to meet wartime demands.

After a few days the snowstorm lets up, and Jaakko and his mother take a day trip to the regional capital, if only to waste time.

Jaakko remembers there really never was much to do in the frozen north.

Tippy adjusts her pack again

"No it's fine then. I'm sorry we've had to meet under these circumstances."

She gets a sad look on her face.

"No it's fine then. I'm sorry we've had to meet under these circumstances."
She gets a sad look on her face.
: You and me both.

And thus begins the long and quiet (on his end) trip from the airport to Aiori's apartment.

Meanwhile on base, the new arrivals are barely able to get settled in before being notified that a large number of unidentified contacts have been picked up over Aesthian territorial waters in the Athien Gulf and are ordered to ready up and intercept them.

Ellie puts on her flight suit and runs to her Fulcrum, her footsteps audibly echoing against the concrete. She climbs into the roosterpit and begins the preflight checks as the canopy closes. Once the ordinance is loaded and the technicians give her the all-clear, she taxis onto the runway and takes off.

[f]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:29:52 PM by Operator¹ »

Jaakko is thanked for his service.

Markus puts on his flight suit and runs to his Flanker, climbing in quickly and performing preflight checks, then prepares for takeoff after making sure everything is in order.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 06:53:51 PM by Gojira »

Markus puts on his flight suit and runs to his Flanker, climbing in quickly and performing preflight checks, then prepares for takeoff after making sure everything is in order.

are you sure you don't want to take the shiny new Super Flanker?

Jaakko is the last living soul allowed to have a leve 5 aircraft

are you sure you don't want to take the shiny new Super Flanker?
too late hes using the normal flanker

Aero, without having a chance to actually say hi to anyone, looks for a plane he can use. "I'll introduce myself while in the air."

i'll use it next time if thats ok
i didn't even see it though

Gus walks around the base, familiarizing himself with the layout. He had heard about Valhalla before, during training, though not in the most flattering terms. For the life of him, Gus cannot figure out why. The facilities weren't new but were kept in excellent shape, it was fairly easy to navigate and the personnel he has talked to were friendly enough. Perhaps it was the food.

The gym was highly satisfactory. Much like the Deltans, these Aesthians seemed to enjoy fighting and incorporated that love affair into the recreational facilities when they were built. As opposed to the Deltans, however, they took a far more traditional approach - balanced numbers of speed and heavy bags, with a bigger focus on person-to-person training and sparring. Perhaps, Gus thought, there was a sparring group here he could join, but presently they were absent. Not really surprising considering the odd hour he had dropped by, but somewhat disappointing nonetheless.

After a quick stop at his assigned room, Gus heads to the cafeteria. He watches the news broadcast intently with a cup of water and a granola bar.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:16:22 PM by CypherX »