ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232385 times)

Elijah sits in the mess hall, eating a bag of the Aesthian equivalent of Doritos.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:23:29 PM by blockguy™ »

Elijah sits in the mess hall, eating a bag of the Aesthian equivalent of Doritos.

alternatively, this
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:58:09 PM by Qwepir »

Talko.png: [YAY!! A PEOPLE!!]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:20:25 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

been playing some hawx this morning and good GOD, AOA limiter off mode feels so awkward

been playing some hawx this morning and good GOD, AOA limiter off mode feels so awkward
assistance off mode was the best what are you talking about
never lose sight of your target again

doritos are degenerate and so are you

assistance off mode was the best what are you talking about
never lose sight of your target again
sure, but it feels really, really awkward at first

mission time

Colonel Kibble assembles everyone in the ready room and opens up with a map slide. The area on display is a barren, low-developed tundra in the middle of which lies a vast construction facility. On the edge of the facility are two runways which seem abnormally short, until you do a quick eyeballing of their dimensions in reference to the scale in the corner and it clicks that they're actually incredibly long (almost up to three kilometers), just also disproportionately wide (around 200 meters).
: The Nogovans are making a push up north, and intelligence gathered by the Kintharians suggests the airship construction yards at Tandhjulsken are about to come under attack. We lose this facility, we lose one of the only four sites in all of Aesthia capable of making new frames for our Air Navy, and Izzy and his mates will have no problem weaseling their way further into our territory down south. To ensure its security, multiple squadrons have been assigned to provide a constant patrol of the most likely area an incursion will take place. You will depart tomorrow morning for your first patrol.

The next slides are of various different airframes.
: The Nogovan Air Force used to be made up of outdated aircraft, mostly Mirages and MiGs we sold them in the 80s, before they went and hopped in bed with the Goths. Now, their new buddies have been supplying them with Typhoons, Tornadoes, and even Tukrebs. Expect a mixed bag of enemy fighters and strike craft.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:41:47 PM by Qwepir »

[F]light lead.

Jaakko clasps his hands in front of his face and leans forward.

Ellie requisitions Berkut #2 for the mission.
[f]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:53:46 PM by Operator¹ »

Markus requests the Superflanker.

Tippy suggests deeze nutz

[F]

crap operator!!!

i need a plane geez guys i can't have this paper airplane

crap operator!!!

i need a plane geez guys i can't have this paper airplane
there is an aircraft sheet in the OP

Walt previously returned from leave a couple days prior, feeling refreshed from the quiet time in the woods.

I'll take the shikra, I'll be busy for a bit until I get to Budapest tomorrow then in a couple days I'll be back in Canada
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:38:35 PM by Badger »