Tetrahedron - the loving 'w[hat]' thing

Author Topic: Tetrahedron - the loving 'w[hat]' thing  (Read 4321 times)

[img]http://puu.sh/gihlA/b0d0b509e8.png[/im g]

I don't think we need Badspot to tell us that.

how come alcatraz cant fit in
overall, i think debating to what alcatraz did was kinda forgeted up but atleast he apologized for it
i think alcatraz is kinda cool tbh, beside that weird child rape post he sent out hes not bad.

but you shouldn't post your child on a forgeted up internet forum and expect everyone to be okay with it
thats like going on /b/ and asking for ways to go an hero, its dumb

that is a really stuffty comparison and you should feel bad for it

You people need to shut up and stop letting this friend kid bypass the rules. He's trolling you all. I can't believe you people are actually letting him getting away with this stuff.
what you did was trolling in an attempt to piss people off. you are a dsiturbing creep.
the only people who are pissed off by Barack Obama are Mitt Romney and pie crust.

get over yourself alcatraz, really

You people need to shut up and stop letting this friend kid bypass the rules.
We will do that when he decides to threaten to rape another forum user's young child

I don't think we need Badspot to tell us that.
yes but i wanted to make sure

that is a really stuffty comparison and you should feel bad for it
not really
its pretty clear in my book

We will do that when he decides to threaten to rape another forum user's young child
baiting to get me banned

Well, you did pull a richard move and knowing these forums, get used to having it brought up with every post you make.

Well, you did pull a richard move and knowing these forums, get used to having it brought up with every post you make.

I learned this the hard way :c

It's something called a reputation.

If you walk around and piss in everyone's gardens, do you think they'd let you water their plants?

the forget is a commie
it's what you are.

Mcarthy! Kick this guy's ass