Promethus (BLID: 56377)- Buildbotting stolen builds.

Author Topic: Promethus (BLID: 56377)- Buildbotting stolen builds.  (Read 4452 times)

I've seen what Brickitect can build and I highly doubt Promethus can build that!
/support

bitch don't steal my brother's builds

Shall we execute him? Or the classic torture?

>;)

stuff he joined my server a couple weeks ago.. If anyone see's a laboratory that he loaded, please take note that the lab is mine. stuff!    - left 4 dead hunter.                 /support

does this belong to anyone else as well

this was a couple years ago but it'll give me more of an idea of how long he's been doing this

those might belong to robo dude/serings but not sure

does this belong to anyone else as well

this was a couple years ago but it'll give me more of an idea of how long he's been doing this

Fire Vine most likely, building vehicles is his thing, and they look like his.

Fire Vine most likely, building vehicles is his thing, and they look like his.
I've seen those before. That isn't his.

Promethus visited my server a while back, he buildbotted a very stuffty modern house he claimed he made. He might have stolen my mansion, but IDK.

the problem here is not stealing builds. the problem is him being a richard by claiming he did the work. the only thing we can all do here is rip him a new one and move on

the problem here is not stealing builds. the problem is him being a richard by claiming he did the work. the only thing we can all do here is rip him a new one and move on

the problem here is not stealing builds. the problem is him being a richard by claiming he did the work.
this is what i think about it

Alright, I've been sitting around and decided I might as well post something pretty important in relation to when people do this garbage:
None of this would be as big a problem(in terms of him claiming stuff as his) if people posted the creations they make to the gallery. It's basically near-undeniable proof that you built something if you have a gallery topic with your name on it, compared to doing things like incorporating your name or BLID into the build(which is a really handicapped way to claim something IMO, literally anyone can change that to say it's theirs so it's effectiveness depends on whether or not the person who claimed it is smart enough to edit it), because it's basically the endgame card over idiots like Promethus.
"I built this!"
"No, I did. I was the one who posted the Gallery topic about it, see?"
And since I might as well fill in the most obvious hole real quick:
"I built this!"
"No I did. I was the one who posted the Gallery topic about it, see?"
"I built that before you posted that!!!11!!11"
"Then why didn't you post it to Gallery immediately after making it?"
tl;dr if you want an actual Annoying Orange card for build claims, post the stuff you make to the Gallery or something. You have very little reason not to, because it not only shows off your work(and lets others help you improve), but it also works as a form of copyright.

-snip-
Wouldnt we have to post every build we make in the gallery?
I dont want to post mine because I sometimes find them unattractive for the community