Ballistic Gauss Cannon | A weapon of mass destruction

Author Topic: Ballistic Gauss Cannon | A weapon of mass destruction  (Read 11280 times)

Is this the return of the Ion Cannon

its the mininuke all over again

damn good stress reliever i'll tell ya that.

How large is the explosion as compared to Building 6 or Afghan DM?

If the recharge time is any more then half a second, then this isn't good enough for release.

THE NERFED ION CANNON IS HERE!!!

Time to obliterate default builds!

You combined the ion cannon, shining laser cannon, and mininuke... you get this.

You combined the ion cannon, shining laser cannon, and mininuke... you get this.
no, if you combined those you would get a huge amount of lag

How large is the explosion as compared to Building 6 or Afghan DM?
???

why would it be failbinned

there seems to be a myth flying around about all wmd sort of addons being failbinned for being too destructive because a lot of them get failbinned

they all actually got failbinned for entirely different and unrelated reasons but even after it was clarified the rumor stuck

there seems to be a myth flying around about all wmd sort of addons being failbinned for being too destructive because a lot of them get failbinned

they all actually got failbinned for entirely different and unrelated reasons but even after it was clarified the rumor stuck
Basically, this.

By the way, if I recall correctly, the mini-nuke was actually fail-binned due to replacing the damage amount from the default rocket launcher's explosion radius.

i dare you to make this full auto with 9 barrels XD