Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14352 times)

seriously, if you're going to leave behind that you were obviously 12, don't go around saying you're married and stuff.

Morons who lie about their real life are pretty loving stupid. Give us the truth or get forgeted.

Do you think someone would actually do this? Go into the internet just to lie about their age?

Do you think someone would actually do this? Go into the internet just to lie about their age?
hahahahaaha. holy stuff, the loving situational irony.

Do you think someone would actually do this? Go into the internet just to lie about their gender?

It's unbelieveable if you ask me. That's just as crazy as someone going into the internet just to post lies.

y-you mean... 9/11 WASN'T caused by Gandhi?

THEY L-LIED?

if you ask me, its way more believable that someone would lie about being older than they really are instead of pretending to be 12 (wtf..?)

It's unbelieveable if you ask me. That's just as crazy as someone going into the internet just to post lies.
hey can you be a piece of stuff in some other thread

See?

I predicted that he married a pillow. Watch me, friends, as I do the "I told you so" dance.

so trollboat how did buying a wedding dress for yourself go

The TrollBoat just sailed

I SEARCHED FOR THAT REACTION GIF I POSTED ON HIS TOPIC ALL FOR NOTHING ;'(

so trollboat how did buying a wedding dress for yourself go
no man, he didn't buy it for just himself. he also bought a special dress for his pillow.

doesn't look the same but u get the idea.