Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14552 times)

Do you think someone would actually do this? Go into the internet just to lie about their age?
no one would ever do that

guys what if he recently moved to a tribal area of africa where they marry at a young age

didnt think about that did you

guys what if he recently moved to a tribal area of africa where they marry at a young age

didnt think about that did you
what if he's a dog

what if he's a dog
then pie crust would be all over him

I never believed that this guy was 21 but if I called him out on it I'd probably have come off as an idiot.

I never believed that this guy was 21 but if I called him out on it I'd probably have come off as an idiot.
nonono he IS 21! just flip the 1 and the 2 in his age!

I think my issue with it is just that people are so willing to take pictures to prove things to strangers sometimes I mean if I died I wouldn't want Camel to be like "yeah flame died what you don't believe me i'll picture of his corpse dude" I mean this is applicable to any situation real or fake. I'm not saying pictures are bad to prove something I just think that one's reputation should be the factor, a habitual liar probably shouldn't post that their dolphin was stolen unless they atone themselves because why should one even invest their care into something that may be a lie it's the boy who cried wolf situation kinda thing or something

didn't word that well

I don't have an issue if you lie about age (I did it) I only have issue when stuff like this happens and you try to mask it

I'm not going to post a gigantic wall of text in this topic; frankly it wouldn't do anything but muster up more arguments. I would be happy to 'battle it out' so to speak via PM's. I'll share whatever's needed to not give me this image as a player and as a person. I posted the previous topic with great apprehension knowing that somebody was going to dig up the stuffposting from years ago. I took the risk and got punished, that's my fault. Again, if you have any questions/wish to argue with me, I would be happy to do so via PM. I am not going to post any personal information in a topic where everyone can read it (Freek).

Hey what the forget you're back
I still check back occasionally for add-ons and games to play. I saw Menen in my Twitter activity feed, decided to glance on over, and hey what do I find but this gigglefest.

I still check back occasionally for add-ons and games to play. I saw Menen in my Twitter activity feed, decided to glance on over, and hey what do I find but this gigglefest.
hey its not like you have a reputation of being honest either! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey its not like you have a reputation of being honest either! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what if he posts images of him and his wedding tomorrow

I'm not going to post a gigantic wall of text in this topic; frankly it wouldn't do anything but muster up more arguments. I would be happy to 'battle it out' so to speak via PM's. I'll share whatever's needed to not give me this image as a player and as a person. I posted the previous topic with great apprehension knowing that somebody was going to dig up the stuffposting from years ago. I took the risk and got punished, that's my fault. Again, if you have any questions/wish to argue with me, I would be happy to do so via PM. I am not going to post any personal information in a topic where everyone can read it (Freek).

easiest thing you could do is record something on http://vocaroo.com/ and post it
it takes like 10 seconds and it's a safe bet it'll probably be you speaking