Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14547 times)

whenever i hear about nal's clique i imagine regina and gretchen and forgetin africa, y'know.
There's a 30 percent chance it's already raining!

every once in a while a term seems to catch on with the forum, first it was autism, then it was condescending, then it was edgy, now damage control is the new hot insult
they're called buzzwords

the clique still remains with us deep down in our hearts
press F to pay your disrespect
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hey everyone on this page has an animated avatar :)

Hey everyone on this page has an animated avatar :)
i need to animate my avatar.

OT: i honestly dont really care that much about trollboat's this that or the other, seeing as the lie didnt seem to be designed for sympathy (as far as i can tell, though i didnt thoroughly read the post in question), but i can see why other people would or wouldn't.
eh sorta support sure why not

i need to animate my avatar.

OT: i honestly dont really care that much about trollboat's this that or the other, seeing as the lie didnt seem to be designed for sympathy (as far as i can tell, though i didnt thoroughly read the post in question), but i can see why other people would or wouldn't.
eh sorta support sure why not
noedit: forget i hit preview instead of post.
I do care. Just not a whole lot. Lying about a wedding is kind of a stuffty thing to do but it wasn't especially stuffty.

I love how Trollboat admitted he lied, which was the very purpose of this topic, however nobody even acknowledged it and now are just attacking each other.

Seriously their is like 5 separate fights going on right now at the same time. It is actually pretty hilarious to scroll through. It's like now that he admitted he lied the forum detectives don't know what else to do and are just beating the stuff out of each other.

I love how Trollboat admitted he lied, which was the very purpose of this topic, however nobody even acknowledged it and now are just attacking each other.

Seriously their is like 5 separate fights going on right now at the same time. It is actually pretty hilarious to scroll through. It's like now that he admitted he lied the forum detectives don't know what else to do and are just beating the stuff out of each other.

Oh gosh thank you.

This is true and hilarious.

From left to right at the alter

Pillow, Gay Priest, TrollBoat

From left to right at the alter

Pillow, Gay Priest, TrollBoat
u never mentioned me being the gay priest
cigarette

anyway here's what happened after
attachmentsVVV

what a lavish ceremony

what a lavish ceremony

We made a video, and there was an upside down burning cross with another friend in the background. It still needs to be edited.