Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14557 times)

We made a video, and there was an upside down burning cross with another friend in the background. It still needs to be edited.
Why would you burn a cross upside down?

I love how Trollboat admitted he lied, which was the very purpose of this topic, however nobody even acknowledged it and now are just attacking each other.

Seriously their is like 5 separate fights going on right now at the same time. It is actually pretty hilarious to scroll through. It's like now that he admitted he lied the forum detectives don't know what else to do and are just beating the stuff out of each other.
he did? wow I'm sorry pushing an argument then

he did? wow I'm sorry pushing an argument then

Yup, page 11.

I am not getting married for the time being. I had no reason to post that topic and am a handicap for doing so.

My age is legitimate though

-snip-

He didn't specifically admit to lying, but you can clearly see that he said that he will cancel this 'wedding'.

Now for those who do not understand what's wrong with this, the suspicious part is that he had utterly no reason to cancel this wedding-- unless we somehow managed to completely destroy him mentally, then he should have still gone through with the wedding and actually post some pictures so people would stop calling him out about it.

But he didn't, so therefore we can easily deduce that he indeed did lie about his marriage (even though most people already knew that, I still had my doubts for both sides), although I have to say that the massive amount of damage control and TrollBoat's apparent change of plans for the wedding (Which, mind you-- it's very hard to call off the wedding a few days before/exactly on the day that it actually takes place due to the fact that he would then be essentially destroying all progress that he has made on actually planning the wedding, thus it would essentially be an illogical and rash decision to make.).

Although-- I still do not find any rhyme or reason for Trollboat to particularily lie about getting married, due to the fact that it would be very easy to break down his claims about his marriage.

Lying about having a major/minor illness or having a broken bone would certainly make people believe his claims more, since it's not exactly the type of thing that you can easily disprove by asking for photographic evidence by the said person claiming this.

I understand that Trollboat is lying, but I still do not understand if he had actually planned this or if he actually did this on pure impulse, it's the only thing that's puzzling me about this.

Why would you burn a cross upside down?

As a joke, I wouldn't take it seriously.