Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14546 times)

he's not in japan because he said it was 10 pm in this picture

Assuming that DoC lives in America it is extremely likely that his timezone is at least 12 hours behind Japan. He stated that it was 10:00, not PM or AM. In the screenshot it says that DoC received the message at 10PM his time meaning that it is quite possible for it to have been 10AM in Japan at that moment.

Now, I have no idea what has gone on in regards to this person, nor am I in any hurry to find out. I'm just saying don't make such uneducated assertions

Assuming that DoC lives in America it is extremely likely that his timezone is at least 12 hours behind Japan. He stated that it was 10:00, not PM or AM. In the screenshot it says that DoC received the message at 10PM his time meaning that it is quite possible for it to have been 10AM in Japan at that moment.

Now, I have no idea what has gone on in regards to this person, nor am I in any hurry to find out. I'm just saying don't make such uneducated assertions

His profile says his local time is 11:35 PM, which is an hour ahead of me.

His profile says his local time is 11:35 PM, which is an hour ahead of me.

Fairly certain that your account timezone defaults to EST or PST unless you specify otherwise during account creation or afterwards in your profile settings

i'd say don't lie on the internet but obv that's not feasible cus i'm sure there are plenty of forumers here who aren't who they claim to be, they're just clever about it
I'm beginning to question whether if you're really a camel.
Or just a llama...

he's not in japan because he said it was 10 pm in this picture

[i mg]http://puu.sh/gkdOX/c6eac36b5d.jpg[/img]
No wonder the quote button didn't work. I was clicking on the image.

Quote from: Trollboat's Profile link=http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=42922

Now that some of the drama is cooling off, I guess I'll take some time to post my thoughts.

I don't really have a side in the argument because both sides are stupid. TrollBoat is apparently just leading us on for some reason unbeknownst to anyone but himself. He is making a fool of himself, but he is not harming anybody and what he has done is not a reasonable excuse for pages of drama. If someone joked about getting married in real life, I'm pretty sure everyone would either laugh or not care.

not a reasonable excuse for pages of drama.
Meh, it's a slow week.

Read most of this topic. Wow you guys are starfishs. Like, talk about a stick up your ass holy hell.
"OH MY GOD SOMEONE LIED LETS RIOT" "NO WAIT DUDE, BETTER IDEA, LETS MAKE A TOPIC AND MAKE FUN OF HIM"
"PERFECT"

Get a life lmao.

it's like if zedro had a twin

No wonder the quote button didn't work. I was clicking on the image.

he said he was getting married in Chicago on that day.
If he's telling the truth which is slim then I feel bad for making this against him.

after bee semen 1 day moon we take picture

[im g]http://www.toysrus.com.au/www/732/files/25590_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pillow_pet_raphael_1_.jpg[/img ]

after bee semen 1 day moon we take picture
damage control
seriously if you wanted to wind up people as a 12 year old saying you married you might as well go grab a wedding ring picture off of shuttershock and parade around on /b/ with it

damage control
seriously if you wanted to wind up people as a 12 year old saying you married you might as well go grab a wedding ring picture off of shuttershock and parade around on /b/ with it

I am not getting married for the time being. I had no reason to post that topic and am a handicap for doing so.

My age is legitimate though