Author Topic: Bot Requests  (Read 1031 times)

Visolator hasn't responded to my PM, so I decided to posts this.

1. ifBotHealth - Detects the bot health, so it can be like onBotDamaged > Bot > ifBotHealth > # #
First # part would be the health, and the other would be the line it triggers. Then, onVariableTrue could be used for the line it triggers.

2. Bot Aggro - Sort of like WoW, except if someone is doing a lot of damage, the bot would attack the player that did that. Also, there could be an item called "Taunt" which forces the bot to attack someone. The taunt would be invisible and could use the Bite addon, which can deal damage to the boss.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:35:25 AM by Hawt »

Visolator hasn't responded to my PM, so I decided to posts this.

1. ifBotHealth - Detects the bot health, so it can be like onBotDamaged > Bot > ifBotHealth > # #
First # part would be the health, and the other would be the line it triggers. Then, onVariableTrue could be used for the line it triggers.{No Problems here}

2. Bot Aggro - Sort of like WoW, except if someone is doing a lot of damage, the bot would attack the player that did that. Also, there could be an item called "Taunt" which forces the bot to attack someone. The taunt would be invisible and could use the Bite addon, which can deal damage to the boss. {No Problems}

3. toggleMovement - Like all the other playertypes that make the player or bot stand in place, except instead it's an event, so it can be onBotSpawn > Bot > toggleMovement > 1, which would make the bot stand in place. This could be useful for other playertypes. You don't really have to do this, but you can if you want.
{Onbotspawn > bot > togglepowered (or something similar)> off

4. Jump - Simple event that makes the bot jump. Can be used with #1. {Unnecessary}

I mostly need #1, but making all would be better.

sounds like there just needs to be variables for bots

for instance, <var:bot:health>

sounds like there just needs to be variables for bots

for instance, <var:bot:health>
I think there are.

what we need is for someone to recreate Bot_PrefersRanged for this system