Basketballjuice and others - Butthurts (image heavy)

Author Topic: Basketballjuice and others - Butthurts (image heavy)  (Read 2828 times)

I stumble across an interesting throwmod server since there weren't that many around recently. I join, spawn in, and are greeted with the nonsensical aggressiveness of Basketballjuice towards Ice.

Ice was doing nothing bad. Me and Basketball also begin to argue, but it was really much of nothing to worry about, considering that was also just nonsense.

Do you know WHY I was glitched inside of a wall?
Basket decides that he was done with me, kicks it up a notch, and begins to trap me and Kozzer into walls. Along with his other buttbuddies. Pay attention to the chat AND actual screenshot.

That's breaking rules. Help other players out of walls, and don't hold people for too long. They do this for a LONG time. They also chatted the code to the room they were locking me and Kozzer up in, which is ALSO against the rules.

ID:

Self Delete is off during this. TL;DR Basketballjuice, Vonski, and many others team up against me and Kozzer. They place us in walls and hold us down for way too long, reminding you that Self Delete is off. They are breaking the rules and Basketball is blowing this way out of proportion taken he's just, as he's admitted before, make us rage, despite our petty argument that probably meant nothing. Seriously. I do admit, it was also my fault for provoking him but he did not cease his wrong-doing until he probably realized I was taking screenshots, as I told Kozzer that, he stopped soon after. I also did not do anything to him in-game other than the chat.

Basketball was the leader of this gangbang, along with Vonski, Pvt. Rocko,  and Kai Darrison.

I do not seek much support since I was in the wrong too for provoking him, but I wanted you to be weary of Basket's nature. Go ahead and /support or /nosupport if you like.

/discuss

i assume the links in chatlogs arent links to research?
OT: /support
follow your own rules, just because you are the host doesnt mean thats a get out of following the rules card

hopefully, otherwise I'll have to take them off photobucket tomorrow

OT: /support
follow your own rules, just because you are the host doesnt mean thats a get out of following the rules card
NOEDIT: Basket or any of his friends are NOT host/admin

please next time crop the chat

Wasn't going to enter, but I see quite a few names I've had to deal with before. While I don't agree on your comeback, I do support this act and I'll keep tabs on them.

Vonski and Orein sound familiar, has Vonski gotten dramad before?

has Vonski gotten dramad before?

Not sure if direct drama, but for sure he's been involved in something else that was fishy.

vonski is a problem user

I wish when people's forum names and game names are different that they would say who are they at the beginning of the topic. I hate having to try to figure out who OP is in that chats, considering most of the chat is extremely hard to follow.

I wish when people's forum names and game names are different that they would say who are they at the beginning of the topic. I hate having to try to figure out who OP is in that chats, considering most of the chat is extremely hard to follow.
The last picture has the IDs, with my ID and the "You" trust.

More evidence (oops accident if repost)

Save as .png you pleb.

And crop the chat.