Basketballjuice and others - Butthurts (image heavy)

Author Topic: Basketballjuice and others - Butthurts (image heavy)  (Read 2844 times)

Save as .png you pleb.

And crop the chat.
steam screenshots idk how to save as png, and cropping that chat wouldn't end well because people could accuse me of cropping out parts i didn't want in. I also needed their actions while this chat was all going on.

UPDATE: Vonski and Basket got banned for awhile.

So... I'm assuming there's more to the story than just them trapping you in a wall. You must have done something to piss them off, and judging from your screenshots you never showed what you said to them. I truly believe this whole entire drama is a joke, and I also believe you probably got what was coming to you. I talked to some of these people, and I was told that you cussed them out prior to the trapping. That makes your drama pretty much pointless, and I think that posting this was a method of revenge towards people who did the right thing in teaching you a lesson. Have a good day!

So... I'm assuming there's more to the story than just them trapping you in a wall. You must have done something to piss them off, and judging from your screenshots you never showed what you said to them. I truly believe this whole entire drama is a joke, and I also believe you probably got what was coming to you. I talked to some of these people, and I was told that you cussed them out prior to the trapping. That makes your drama pretty much pointless, and I think that posting this was a method of revenge towards people who did the right thing in teaching you a lesson. Have a good day!
Cussing isn't against the rules or warranting and sort of bad behavior outside of the chat. Let alone that their definition of cussing people out is cussing about as often as they are. You obviously did not read the drama thoroughly before trying to combat any of my points. And let me again remind you that you talked to people on the opposing side of the argument. Because Riddler had more followers during the holocaust doesn't mean the holocaust was a rightful thing to happen. It's also great by teaching me a lesson instead of trying to make friends. I said i didn't want to team up with him in game, but I didn't say I couldn't be his friend if he stopped trying to talk stuff.

Also, you obviously know a thing or two after sporadically jumping up to interview the people that are in this drama, and combating my case on the spot aggressively.

So... I'm assuming there's more to the story than just them trapping you in a wall.
wait why didn't you ask this in one of your little "interviews"

Umm, I'm not sure why you would have brought up Riddler in reference to a game...? There's no way to compare such a monster to a 13-year old being mad about being trolled. I never said anything about there being a rule to cussing. It's a moral issue that can hurt feelings, so that doesn't make it okay, regardless of whether it's in the rules or not. I read your side of the drama--3 times actually--and unless you were to post what YOU said in response to the wall trapping, then I already know who's right in this situation. So, I did read your drama "thoroughly". Also, if you told him you didn't want to team up, there's obviously more to the story than you telling him just that. Had of you of said "no thanks", (and just "no thanks") the dude obviously would've left you alone. But this continues my point of you not giving the entire story, just your side of it. You can't trick people into thinking that you were completely innocent in a scenario like this, and it's clear you didn't deal with it correctly.

I do what I have to to stick up for the people who are being mistreated, and there's obviously some flaws in your drama.

EDIT: I asked that very question, and if you want the dumbed-down answer: you cussed them out, they got pissed, and they countered your mistreatment with trolling

I remember this happened to me once it was a pain in the ass anyways /support

Umm, I'm not sure why you would have brought up Riddler in reference to a game...? There's no way to compare such a monster to a 13-year old being mad about being trolled.
Thanks for missing the point, no matter how absurd it was.

EDIT: I asked that very question, and if you want the dumbed-down answer: you cussed them out, they got pissed, and they countered your mistreatment with trolling
You can't edit drama posts, what is this?

I never said anything about there being a rule to cussing. It's a moral issue that can hurt feelings, so that doesn't make it okay, regardless of whether it's in the rules or not.
mmm oh yes sure burn that 18 year old was deeply hurt by a stranger's cuss words ouch ech burn

that 18 year old should know not to tamper with people of the community if a simple "forget you" hurts his feelings, since he's been here for a few years judging by his 20k ID.
Also, if you told him you didn't want to team up, there's obviously more to the story than you telling him just that. Had of you of said "no thanks", (and just "no thanks") the dude obviously would've left you alone.
I never said no and I never agreed - I assumed he took it back after he started killing me again

at the end of the chat, he throws me off and i go after him instead and he calls me handicapped

I read your side of the drama--3 times actually--and unless you were to post what YOU said in response to the wall trapping, then I already know who's right in this situation. So, I did read your drama "thoroughly"
don't act like I haven't already posted it

I have a feeling you are one of the ones who did some bullstuff mentioned in OP.
He already stated in the OP that what he said to them was wrong but the point was that they shouldn't have gone so far as to piss everyone off in gameplay. According to the pictures they did it to people not even involved with their chat.

If they were so sensitive to cursing, as said, they shouldn't play Blockland.

I have a feeling you are one of the ones who did some bullstuff mentioned in OP.
He already stated in the OP that what he said to them was wrong but the point was that they shouldn't have gone so far as to piss everyone off in gameplay. According to the pictures they did it to people not even involved with their chat.

If they were so sensitive to cursing, as said, they shouldn't play Blockland.

That's the problem with today's generation. People have no filters, and it's sickening to see young kids and young teens to be swearing like sailors. I was not there, but I have my connections to see what happened during the incident.

Riddler having followers has NOTHING to do with me standing up for these people. The attempted point has nothing to do with my viewpoint and what happened, so therefore it is pointless.

At this point, you're starting to attack me because you can't defend yourself and all of your reasonings. There's something called a notification that tells you when someone else has posted on the page, and I added that last bit because you obviously are trying to act innocent.

mmm oh yes sure burn that 18 year old was deeply hurt by a stranger's cuss words ouch ech burn

This seems to be kind of immature. The added onamonapia doesn't change the fact that cussing isn't cool.

that 18 year old should know not to tamper with people of the community if a simple "forget you" hurts his feelings, since he's been here for a few years judging by his 20k ID.

So people can't go anywhere without being attacked is what you're saying? Whether it hurt him or not, it doesn't change the fact of my previous point.

I never said no and I never agreed - I assumed he took it back after he started killing me again

Well here's where you messed up! On your earlier post, you said: "I said i didn't want to team up with him in game, but I didn't say I couldn't be his friend if he stopped trying to talk stuff." and now you're telling me that he spontaneously trolled you? You just contradicted your own point. If that's not enough, you even said earlier that you made wrong decisions in what you did, so that's a double lie. Now, anyone reading this can know this drama isn't truthful. You have no idea how to defend your point anymore.

And you may be asking why I'm doing this to you. Unrightful bans have been placed on many of these users because of this hiliarious joke, and things need to be made right. There's something called, "dealing with your own problems" and that's something you should look into. If it gets to a point where you can't deal with your own issues, then lay off! You don't need to try and turn everyone against these users just because you're too "butthurt" to figure out how to do anything by yourself.

Is it worth posting anymore? I don't think so. I believe pointing out your foolishness is a waste of my time.

That's the problem with today's generation. People have no filters, and it's sickening to see young kids and young teens to be swearing like sailors. I was not there, but I have my connections to see what happened during the incident.

Riddler having followers has NOTHING to do with me standing up for these people. The attempted point has nothing to do with my viewpoint and what happened, so therefore it is pointless.
The majority of the people who caused it thought it was right but it wasn't. Like the holocaust

At this point, you're starting to attack me because you can't defend yourself and all of your reasonings. There's something called a notification that tells you when someone else has posted on the page, and I added that last bit because you obviously are trying to act innocent.
I was questioning why you had the editting part inside of it, not attacking you. I have already told all the forums in the OP that I am not completely innocent.

This seems to be kind of immature. The added onamonapia doesn't change the fact that cussing isn't cool.
Okay.

So people can't go anywhere without being attacked is what you're saying? Whether it hurt him or not, it doesn't change the fact of my previous point.
I didn't say what context people would cuss at him with, he's not going to walk into a server and be cursed out. It can be common if you get attacked if you have feverish behavior.

Well here's where you messed up! On your earlier post, you said: "I said i didn't want to team up with him in game, but I didn't say I couldn't be his friend if he stopped trying to talk stuff." and now you're telling me that he spontaneously trolled you? You just contradicted your own point. If that's not enough, you even said earlier that you made wrong decisions in what you did, so that's a double lie. Now, anyone reading this can know this drama isn't truthful. You have no idea how to defend your point anymore.
I didn't contradict anything, there was time between before I said nothing and then said that I didn't want to team up with him. I'm not that stupid, even though I did not state this before. And yes, I have said I'm not completely innocent, and that's not lying. I told the truth about not making well enough actions in this situation.

And you may be asking why I'm doing this to you.
is your course of actions really confusing me
Unrightful bans have been placed on many of these users because of this hiliarious joke, and things need to be made right.
It really just looks like you're whiteknighting everyone now. The host only banned two people: Vonski and Basketballjuice for about a day.
 There's something called, "dealing with your own problems" and that's something you should look into.
It wasn't only my issue. Kozzer was also dealing with their recklessness, along with the other people of the server who just want to play normally.
 If it gets to a point where you can't deal with your own issues, then lay off!
Read above.
 You don't need to try and turn everyone against these users
I do not seek much support since I was in the wrong too for provoking him, but I wanted you to be weary of Basket's nature. Go ahead and /support or /nosupport if you like.
just because you're too "butthurt" to figure out how to do anything by yourself.
I made these drama posts by myself so I could get help. Also, read the post above the two previous ones. "It wasn't only my issue. Kozzer was also dealing with their recklessness, along with the other people of the server who just want to play normally."
Is it worth posting anymore? I don't think so. I believe pointing out your foolishness is a waste of my time.
Then don't.
I'm sorry, but your straightforward aggressiveness towards my moderately passive and joking statements really looks like you're associated with these people to an extent where you whiteknight them all the time. Either that or you're an alt of one of the people who did this.

Even more proof he's probably an alt of one of the people in the game.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142946
He signed up yesterday and immediately went into Drama to combat this argument. And the only posts he made, it really just looked like he signed up to try and get me for this drama.
Drama posted: March 4, 2015, 07:59:56 PM

One day apart, and his only posts are about my topic.

Even more proof he's probably an alt of one of the people in the game.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142946
He signed up yesterday and immediately went into Drama to combat this argument. And the only posts he made, it really just looked like he signed up to try and get me for this drama.
Drama posted: March 4, 2015, 07:59:56 PM

One day apart, and his only posts are about my topic.

Ha, wouldn't that be funny. I rarely ever use my BL account, and I only made this account for the BL Forums because I'd heard about this drama and the problems it was causing. So truthfully, I'll tell you right now, I'm not one of those people. But like I said, I have my connections.

Ha, wouldn't that be funny. I rarely ever use my BL account, and I only made this account for the BL Forums because I'd heard about this drama and the problems it was causing. So truthfully, I'll tell you right now, I'm not one of those people. But like I said, I have my connections.
I'll take your word for it.

Considering the drama on Kozzer that just popped up a short while ago, I believe both sides were in the wrong and needed punishment.