Nickpb Posting Nudes

Author Topic: Nickpb Posting Nudes  (Read 12647 times)

how does posting a picture of your ass imply you have a loveual attraction to men

god DAMMIT FRONTROX
Sorry! It's a really nice picture  :panda:

gee idk you tell me
"I'm posting a picture of my ass on the internet. This means I like men."

Hello fellow citizens

It has come to my attention that a player of the name Nickpb posted a link of his "posterior". I sat inside all day to think of how we can solve such a issue and I've came up with one idea, we send the troops to Iraq!!! Woah woah Mr. Pres how will that stop Nickpb you may ask? Well Iraq is where all the danger is, Nickpb is danger with his links. This means if we send troops there all danger will be destroyed except his. Making his danger alone and will kill himself from depression from no other danger to love him.

Thank you, that is all.

Mr. Barack Obama

I agree with our president.

t
i didnt think you could keep this joke funny again
i was wrong

why does a drama about someone pretty much naked except for his crotch turn into a 'lol ok' fest because it's a known user

but if this was someone like aoki or a not-known person you would all be like a bunch of chimps on steroids to them

I hope you washed THAT HAT

why does a drama about someone pretty much naked except for his crotch turn into a 'lol ok' fest because it's a known user

but if this was someone like aoki or a not-known person you would all be like a bunch of chimps on steroids to them
Because besides me being the occasional richard I don't really do anything wrong. I'm actually a generally nice/chill guy lol
I hope you washed THAT HAT
right after the pic dude lol