Author Topic: Nickpb Posting Nudes  (Read 12700 times)

Because besides me being the occasional richard I don't really do anything wrong. I'm actually a generally nice/chill guy lol
i'm not saying you're a jerk nor do i have anything against you, but still

idk why people bother to drama known users when they all have get out of jail free cards anyways

I think the drama was more to let users know that I was causing trouble rather then build some kind of anti nick group. I do sorta apologize for it btw.
I'm still awesome tho

right after the pic dude lol
GOOD because that is a NICE HAT and it would be TERRIBLE to have ur SCROTUM SWEAT SPIRITS all over it ok thanks

lmao
this is interesting

I think the drama was more to let users know that I was causing trouble rather then build some kind of anti nick group. I do sorta apologize for it btw.
I'm still awesome tho

It's okay we'll love you provided you pay a small monthly fee.

It's okay we'll love you provided you pay a small monthly fee.
funny thing is that the people we don't love tend to pay a small monthly fee to keep on hanging out here after their bans.

funny thing is that the people we don't love tend to pay a small monthly fee to keep on hanging out here after their bans.

Betelgeuse has to pay $1 per post on average, since he can barely make 10 posts before getting seen by Badspot.

Wow, that second one... 9.5/10
I took half a point off due to... lighting. Yeah that's it, lighting.

I took half a point off due to... lighting. Yeah that's it, lighting.
Boo

I like how you have one hat for each head.

I like how you have one hat for each head.
I see what you did there.

Why are people alright with him posting nearly nude photos of himself on a game populated largely by children?

Because we all joined the "Nudidity is not a crime; It's natural!" bandwagon.
Well, he already got banned from the servers and now plenty of people know what he did. There's nothing more to do. Not like someone posted in this thread that it's OK to do it. Besides, with all of the love RPs on the master server, I'm honestly not surprised.