Stop deleting your posts.

Author Topic: Stop deleting your posts.  (Read 6213 times)

It kinda makes me disappointed when people leave and they state reasons like "doing something more productive" or "moving to another game."
First off, if you want to do something more productive, getting rid of everything that entertains you isn't going to solve the issue. It's just going to make you extremely bored.
Having access to those things, such as television or the internet, and making a choice to do something else more productive is still a pretty valid option. Second, moving on to another game means you are still probably going to be browsing the internet. So it's highly likely he will pass by here and lurk from time to time. If not, come back with an alternative account.

Another excuse that some guy left recently (forgot his name) was for "college." College isn't a big deal at all, it actually gives you a lot more time than high school. I'm in college, and still play games and browse the internet. You set up your own hours, and starting college isn't going to be a big hassle on you unless you take a ton of classes starting out. Which makes no sense. These people that leave for these stuffty reasons really don't have self control if they find it that big of a deal. Most likely they will come back and realize that they still have a ton of free time on their hands.

People who are so adamant on leaving should really just be added to an all-account permanent ban list.

It kinda makes me disappointed when people leave and they state reasons like "doing something more productive" or "moving to another game."
First off, if you want to do something more productive, getting rid of everything that entertains you isn't going to solve the issue. It's just going to make you extremely bored.
Having access to those things, such as television or the internet, and making a choice to do something else more productive is still a pretty valid option. Second, moving on to another game means you are still probably going to be browsing the internet. So it's highly likely he will pass by here and lurk from time to time. If not, come back with an alternative account.

Another excuse that some guy left recently (forgot his name) was for "college." College isn't a big deal at all, it actually gives you a lot more time than high school. I'm in college, and still play games and browse the internet. You set up your own hours, and starting college isn't going to be a big hassle on you unless you take a ton of classes starting out. Which makes no sense. These people that leave for these stuffty reasons really don't have self control if they find it that big of a deal. Most likely they will come back and realize that they still have a ton of free time on their hands.

College was made out to be a much bigger deal to me than it really was when I was entering it. I was very genuinely surprised by how much free time I actually had. I didn't leave for that reason but it contributed to my hiatus.

Guys he's obviously this Barrack Obama guy, I mean, even his current avatar is the US flag.

If Obama gets banned when he gets banned, we'll know for sure.

Oh god. Look what i've done.
I feel like I've just murdered a person and got caught for it.
I'll be back with a different alias.

If Obama gets banned when he gets banned, we'll know for sure.
obama's too funny to be him

OMFG

Lol, I can't believe this guy.

you're a really weird guy froth

you're a really weird guy froth
forgot he was froth, but ye people that change alias' constantly to "start fresh" always end up being caught (mostly directed at the soon to be banned froth).

I wish I could say I didn't see this coming :l

nonoedit:
i'll never come back
I don't believe you
That said I /may/ return in 6 months to a year.
I didn't even have to wait for you to actually come back. neat. still, I bet it won't take that long
well. okay. nevermind I guess

why do people do this
i dont get it

why do people do this
i dont get it
Some of them think they're the guy and can get past Badspot undetected using the same exact IP address.
Some of them are just stupid.

To be honest, looking at xhozer's posts, i'm not sure which category he falls into. Maybe both.

why do people do this
i dont get it
They forget up, attempt to leave to avoid the consequences and then noticed that the BLF drains their life so they cannot break free that easily.