Stop deleting your posts.

Author Topic: Stop deleting your posts.  (Read 6261 times)

Some of them think they're the guy and can get past Badspot undetected using the same exact IP address.
Some of them are just stupid.

To be honest, looking at xhozer's posts, i'm not sure which category he falls into. Maybe both.
I get that, but why do people flip-flop on their decisions to leave? Remember when Killercop left for like a month or two before he came back?
This forum has some weird-ass culture that convinces stupid people that buying accounts and getting them banned for frivolous bullstuff is okay. I can't think of any other forum that allows users to come back from their bans, so I don't see why so many people are so adamant on abusing it here.

Not many forums allow you to purchase as many chances as you want.

Not many forums allow you to purchase as many chances as you want.
I'm aware of that. I just don't understand why people use that as an excuse to act stupid. Just don't get banned and save your forgetin money lol

Badspot wouldn't mind. Besides, it's their money they're spending.

Noedit: I wonder how many blockland keys are bought only to use as forum alts.

Talk about a 360 180 tripolar u-turn..

Noedit: I wonder how many blockland keys are bought only to use as forum alts.
it's a frighteningly high percentage.

man I made him that avatar and everything

There's no reason to edit all your posts out unless everything you've ever posted is that regrettable...also it's just a waste of time if you're doing it manually. If you want to leave the forums, just leave (and then come back whenever); there's nothing that forces you to have to go down by a drama and getting banned only to end up returning since you decided you didn't want to completely leave after all.

Come back when you learn some social skills. You'll realize it's a relatively intelligent place. We apologize that this is incompatible with you.

you loving what

You have the intelligent Modification Discussion, General Modification Help and Coding Help boards and then the rest.

This thread was such an emotional rollercoaster omg.

he's coming back
i left and tried not to come back and look where i am

I'm not, all this forum is a chance for badspot to get a few extra bucks on people and full of people who spend half a year wasting their time here and are bound to get banned.