Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Sounds  (Read 19724 times)

I'll be the first to come in and say that FNaF3 sound effects can be used for things OTHER than FNaF. Shocking, right?
These are pretty good sound assets nonetheless.

Also, not this guy's fault for the dozens of FNaF roleplay servers so lay off of him.

Why we need this?  :panda:
My god, will you stop stuffting on people for making fnaf related add ons?
I don't like the game myself, but jesus christ, keep your stuffposts that will easily get you banned away from the forums unless you want to spend another 10 dollars.

more stuffposts and this is locked

What is this now?
Blockland is going to be a fnaf fanbase home place?
No...
This

we don't need this,lock this thread

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:02:52 PM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
Jesus christ people, it says "Five Nights at Freddy's" right in the post title.  If you don't like that game, why would you even click on this thread?  If someone likes a game that you don't, how does that effect you at all?  Just forget off to some other thread.  

i was more so trashing about how the people here are being complete clusterforgets but ok

Fnaf is taking destroying the world!!!! Evreyone loves it!!!
Well, not "everybody".

Dear god... The autism has spread to my favorite game...

Fnaf is taking destroying the world!!!! Evreyone loves it!!!
Its not taking over, theres just one final game and that's it. gaem ovr. Also grammar

Jesus christ people, it says "Five Nights at Freddy's" right in the post title.  If you don't like that game, why would you even click on this thread?  If someone likes a game that you don't, how does that effect you at all?  Just forget off to some other thread.  
i happen to agree.. if you dislike it so much why are ya wasting your time bullstuffting about it...? No one wants to hear it. I happen to like the sound sets just for the atmosphere it can give a build, i dont necessarily give two forgets where it came from. Tho I personally ended up making a number of these into Music files so i could put em into music bricks :3 All in all I like this addon greatly.