Stupid users you had to ban + reasons

Author Topic: Stupid users you had to ban + reasons  (Read 7181 times)

Kinda like stupid bans, but in reverse. stupid people who you banned.

The Major Investigation
When I was hosting a server, Super Kitty99 and Dogee were spamming explosions from Projectile_NukeRocket. They successfully framed Dylan[insert 4 numbers here], causing me to ban him. someone in the same room as him(Read on for proof) said it wasn't him, so i un-banned him, told him to tell the Dylan dude he was unbanned, and (PROOF TIME) he rejoined. then, i found an 1x1f without rendering, wrenched it, belonged to Super, banned. Dogee was also confirmed to have been guilty, the explosions stopping after he was banned(same goes for Super and dylan, later proved it wasn't him because he couldn't break the brick[could just have been super or doge stopping when he was banned]) so, in conclusion, Super and Dogee are idiots just being idiots.

Sugar
/thread
Jesus, ikr.
I haven't banned her yet, but she acts like im her "father".
Sugar, i am your father.
Lets do this bro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGe3RZzJomE  :cookie:  :cookieMonster:  :panda:

I banned darwin once.
Not so long ago, i was hosting a test for my SCP - Containment Breach V.1.0.6 server. Then he suddenly joins and acts annoying as hell, like every time, last time he joins, he says "Wow waht a stopid copy, blockaloni's is way better then this".
What the funny part is, is that he hasn't even spawned and hasn't seen the map yet.
He was so annoying i banned him 3 times permanetly.

i really think she has some kind of autism

are you akio

User: Sugar
Reason: Sugar

i really think she has some kind of autism

Hey at least she is the same age as you.

why ban sugar
unless she spams not like she's actually doing anything bad..

BL_ID: 18069
Quote from: NameHistory
Legalize Queer Marriage
Tezzeret the seeker
What what, in the butt
kivaC
redboner
A Black Slave
a major troll i've had to ban from a ton of my cityrpgs