Stupid users you had to ban + reasons

Author Topic: Stupid users you had to ban + reasons  (Read 7177 times)

Reason: Autismic Trolling
wow youre really cool for banning someone for legitimately having autism

You're right, she's as old as you.
Hey I'm 14 pal get it RIGHT.

Hey I'm 14 pal

Hardcore we better not mess with this dude

Name: slender98

reason: screwing around with the timescale.

Name: slender98

reason: screwing around with the timescale.
But he would need admin for that

Stingray7

"nvm u cant have reg"

wow youre really cool for banning someone for legitimately having autism
well if the person is trolling then yes its perfectly reasonable
autistic or not, the rules still apply

well if the person is trolling then yes its perfectly reasonable
autistic or not, the rules still apply

I agree with this. Being autistic doesn't make someone unable to follow rules, it just creates a social (and sometimes functionality) wall.

i know for a fact the user he is talking about isn't trolling, he's just being an starfish.

My ban list is full of people who tried to befriend me just to get admin on my server and abuse the forget out of it.

He did get admin, only after he got admin did he show his true colors.

This isn't a joke thread. when did it become one

Kinda like stupid bans, but in reverse. stupid people who you banned.

The Major Investigation
When I was hosting a server, Super Kitty99 and Dogee were spamming explosions from Projectile_NukeRocket. They successfully framed Dylan[insert 4 numbers here], causing me to ban him. someone in the same room as him(Read on for proof) said it wasn't him, so i un-banned him, told him to tell the Dylan dude he was unbanned, and (PROOF TIME) he rejoined. then, i found an 1x1f without rendering, wrenched it, belonged to Super, banned. Dogee was also confirmed to have been guilty, the explosions stopping after he was banned(same goes for Super and dylan, later proved it wasn't him because he couldn't break the brick[could just have been super or doge stopping when he was banned]) so, in conclusion, Super and Dogee are idiots just being idiots.

Was he called super kitten9 cos he's like my best blockland mate but he can get too hyper and silly at times.

There's a console command anyone can use.

User: Sugar
Reason: Autismic Trolling (Not that I don't feel bad for him having Autism, but he acts like a troll sometimes and breaks rules)

Dude, he is autistic, that's like really, really, really highly offensive. Please don't be mean, I'm sure you weren't trying to, but it SOUNDS mean.