Author Topic: Stupid users you had to ban + reasons  (Read 7072 times)

ReapDa, he's a major troll

why ban sugar
unless she spams not like she's actually doing anything bad..

we can only dream

User: Sugar
Reason: Autismic Trolling (Not that I don't feel bad for him having Autism, but he acts like a troll sometimes and breaks rules)
because someone has such a high level of autism that they can't help but to disobey some small rules makes them a troll? it's literally in her nature to act a certain way that most people don't like and that's why a lot of the people who understand her give her slack, including me.

Jesus, ikr.
I haven't banned her yet, but she acts like im her "father".
Sugar, i am your father.
Lets do this bro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGe3RZzJomE  :cookie:  :cookieMonster:  :panda:
I'm actually Sugar's legal guardian

"Sugar, spice, and everything Autistic. These were the ingredients chosen to create the most Autistic little girl."

setro

abusing client timescale repeatedly

Dragonslayer
Cried over losing 1000 dollars like 3 times in a row by me.
Ban time was like 10 mins lel

setro

abusing client timescale repeatedly
good thing you cant do that anymore

Lol i am friends with sugar and he is not a she... I had quite a "normal" chat with him and i even built a build to prove to people that he is a boy

Lol i am friends with sugar and he is not a she... I had quite a "normal" chat with him and i even built a build to prove to people that he is a boy
you do know sugar's autism is a 12 out of 10 and can't understand what you're saying, right?

Dude, he is autistic, that's like really, really, really highly offensive. Please don't be mean, I'm sure you weren't trying to, but it SOUNDS mean.

Why revive this thread after almost a month?

brotherJoe was his name I think. I was beating him a lot in rising lava so he started calling me a no-life and just wouldn't stop for atleast 5 - 10 minutes straight. Got em banned for a week. That seems harsh, but he's done that before and doesn't seem like he will stop.

dear god imagine sugar tried to do the navy seal copypasta
"what the"
"what the forget"
"what the forget did you"
"what the forget did you just say"
"what the forget did you just say about me"
and so on

dear god imagine sugar tried to do the navy seal copypasta
"what the"
"what the forget"
"what the forget did you"
"what the forget did you just say"