Brick Scrolling [Update 3/18/15]

Author Topic: Brick Scrolling [Update 3/18/15]  (Read 12650 times)

Very nice.  Does it include support for custom brick packs? For example scrolling through plates, would it include the 1x5x1f plate from a custom pack?
It literally just checks the subcategory, so if the pack was named correctly it should work.

Mah First Post Ever :3 Hi Hata Iz meh :3  :cookieMonster:
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster: And Cookies :3
You won't last long

You're the best
Definitely downloading.

Innovative and so useful <3

Brick Scrolling

OT: nifty looking add-on mang

Dang
You deserve a cookie, again!
Another great add-on!
 :cookie:

sure beats filling eight rows with the 2manybricks add-on

It's such a clever add-on, good job.

You should make it loop so the next last brick is the first brick.
Also I noticed it's also add-on based actually, so if you have 2 add-ons in one subcategory, it will only take the add-on pack the brick came from. So if you have 2 add-ons that use one subcategory, you need to have 2 bricks for the 2 sets in the subcategory. That's actually quite useful on some parts.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:53:53 AM by LeetZero »

You should make it loop so the next last brick is the first brick.
Adding that functionality would require some unnecessary work. Considering the code as-is is only 44 lines, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

Yeah,
it's also add-on based actually, so if you have 2 add-ons in one subcategory, it will only take the add-on pack the brick came from. So if you have 2 add-ons that use one subcategory, you need to have 2 bricks for the 2 sets in the subcategory.
this is annoying me as I was expecting EVERYTHING in the section, not add-on based.

asfjfgaf good jesus almighty hallelujah

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:15:05 PM by K3k0m@n »

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:33:53 PM by tommybricksetti »