Author Topic: Brick Scrolling [Update 3/18/15]  (Read 12538 times)

Yep you caught me...

reported!!!!

we did it guys we took him down
hi-five

Amazing mod again Hata, they always provide some use out of them.

"Note: Does not work with Too Many Bricks Inventory, as that breaks most default building functions."
What. Why. Why. NOOOO! I always love To many Bricks Inventory. whhyyyyyy

I always love To many Bricks Inventory. whhyyyyyy
Too*...you even spelled it right earlier in your post. And if you're going to capitalize "To", "Bricks", and "Inventory"...you might as well capitalize many as well.

Speaking of TMBI...I'd love to see an update with the capability of cooperation with TMBI. It would appeal to more users as well as expand the potential of this extremely useful add-on.

Speaking of TMBI...I'd love to see an update with the capability of cooperation with TMBI. It would appeal to more users as well as expand the potential of this extremely useful add-on.

Note: Does not work with Too Many Bricks Inventory, as that breaks most default building functions.

This is the best thing since sliced bread. I was building with it earlier and it just feels really natural and like it should be default. 10/10

This is the best thing since sliced bread. I was building with it earlier and it just feels really natural and like it should be default. 10/10
did u kno: betty white is older than sliced bread? Not even kidding, Google it.

OT: YES
I've needed something like this for a LONG time.

Who needs TMBI
when you can have this instead?

you get my seal of appruval
Yes, i said appruval