ZB1 Blaster

Author Topic: ZB1 Blaster  (Read 10887 times)

Taste the lazer motha f**ka

I was looking through my old posts because it is saturday and I have nothing else to do, and it seemed that people liked my last weapon. I found a model I was working on a few months ago, and decided to make it a thing.

I present to you, the ZB1 blaster

Looks similar to another laser...

BUSTED
...this wasn't needed.

I was pointing out a similarity.  I didn't say "oh this is a rip-off blah blah blah alt".  If he drew inspiration from it and gave it a more standard name then fine.

it was a joke :I

hence the caps

it was a joke :I

hence the caps
Caps /=/ joke

plus it wasn't funny.

Reminds me of that gun from the Plazma Burst series.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline."

that was not a joke

I'd say that's a bit more of a stretch than my comparison of the Vandergraffen to the ZB1 Blaster.

"a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline."

that was not a joke
that joke was a joke

that was not a joke
the punchline was that it was an overexaggeration of what was happening, obviously he simply drew inspiration from it, rather than steal it. I think you are taking this too seriously

also looks similar :o

Ah you found me out.

After acquiring this super cool gun in borderlands, i thought it would be fun to recreate it in milkshape and add it to blockland. I tried to add some differences so it made it atleast 5% original and changed the name and stuff but yeah that's the gun of inspiration.

Ah you found me out.

After acquiring this super cool gun in borderlands, i thought it would be fun to recreate it in milkshape and add it to blockland. I tried to add some differences so it made it atleast 5% original and changed the name and stuff but yeah that's the gun of inspiration.
Ahhhh...
I do admit it looks cool in the game, and you've modeled it pretty well.  I am pretty sure it's the only Borderlands inspired weapon Blockland has.  Nice.

Would you mind taking a request?

Ahhhh...
I do admit it looks cool in the game, and you've modeled it pretty well.  I am pretty sure it's the only Borderlands inspired weapon Blockland has.  Nice.

Would you mind taking a request?
nah go for it, if it seems fun i'll see to it