Author Topic: Wubbzy301 Being such a Badmin. (Bad host)  (Read 7918 times)

Almost forgot: The reason why i did this, you all kept raiding and telling "ADMIN ABUSE" when i started teleporting to get a TF2 butterfly knife, I haven't teleported outside, except trying to get it.

yes, ONE TF2 BUTTERFLY KNIFE!
so you overreacted

Almost forgot: The reason why i did this, you all kept raiding and telling "ADMIN ABUSE" when i started teleporting to get a TF2 butterfly knife, I haven't teleported outside, except trying to get it.

well im sure mocking everyone by typing in huge letters "DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA" will help your case

you still abused admin to get an edge in the game and then went and acted like a brat by ruining the game for everyone
but no everyone else is at fault here

you still abused admin to get an edge in the game and then went and acted like a brat by ruining the game for everyone
but no everyone else is at fault here
So then i stop abusing and make everything clean so I do not want to hear any words again. (Badmin, Abuse admin, and ratings.)

My video's done.
:D
it's just you screwing around with environment controls and spamming 'drama' again
the video proves what?

Wubbzy is trying so hard to be a successful troll

Wubbzy must be handicapped if he thinks he's in the right.

Wubbzy is trying so hard to be a successful troll

he tried so harrd and got this far. In the end it doesnt even matter.

/support

OT: how did you get the fetch all command? And the extra admin commands?

OT: how did you get the fetch all command? And the extra admin commands?
RTB (Return to Blockland).