Author Topic: AdinX, derailing stuff again.  (Read 6007 times)

every time i try to read his replies i feel like im in english class reading an essay
every time i read his replies i feel like someones writing a deep and very carefully and/or precicely made "forget YOU" note to me.

I hate adin. But im siding with him. Op you walked in and called a guy handicapped fot using bold underline. Adinx congrats on doing the right thing and telling op to bug off.
/nosupport

I hate adin. But im siding with him. Op you walked in and called a guy handicapped fot using bold underline. Adinx congrats on doing the right thing and telling op to bug off.
/nosupport
You do realize he wasn't necessarily advocating for him either, right?
Have you tried checking his profile?
>14 years old
>84 posts
>registered 7 days ago

Dunno what you'd expect lol

Good job cutting out the part where I offered advice-
Have you tried checking his profile?
>14 years old
>84 posts
>registered 7 days ago

Dunno what you'd expect lol

Cyp, for future record, modifying text should be saved for the topic post or for emphasis on a response. At least if you don't want the forums to chew you up, idrc if you listen or not lol

Y'know, last night while I was laying awake trying to doze off, I did a little bit of thinking. Mostly about Destroyer's post (#TeamDestroyer). A couple of you are right, I've been increasingly rude lately. I don't really know how to explain the shift in attitude, but I've been in the wrong regardless.

I think it's both in my best interest, and the forums, that I spend a little time away from BLF to re-evaluate myself. I think all of the stress from university kind of just all got focused here on the forum, and I took it out on everyone. For that, I am sincerely sorry.

Those that I believe I've personally attacked in these past few days, check your inbox. I've sent each of you a formal apology.

Yosher has a big nose

I think it's both in my best interest, and the forums, that I spend a little time away from BLF to re-evaluate myself. I think all of the stress from university kind of just all got focused here on the forum, and I took it out on everyone. For that, I am sincerely sorry.
you know this will count as a leaving post, i'm pretty sure atleast

newspeed got banned for saying something along the same lines

I don't see why you need to spend time away to fix your problems on here. Just change your attitude.

you know this will count as a leaving post, i'm pretty sure atleast

newspeed got banned for saying something along the same lines
you dont need to try to get people banned

the ironic thing is that I'm 12 and I'm not doing too bad
I wasn't doing that bad when I was 11 either

you dont need to try to get people banned
how am i trying to get him banned by saying that
i didn't say anything like 'ha that's a leaving post bye NERD'

you dont need to point out that what he posted might be considered bannable
if you really believe he should be banned report and move on

if you had a problem with his post then you can report it, announcing that isn't helpful in this situation

I feel like if I met this guy irl he would be a completely different person. personally I feel like he should just be quick and decisive instead of filing a damn court case study for a rebuttal. if writing is your passion, cool. if you like doing it, that's fine.

take a lesson from sir.dooble because his posts are always fun and entertaining to read, especially when its about something he likes.

to clear things up: the long posts weren't the problem - it was the fact he typed them up in an overly aggressive and condescending manner where it was completely uncalled for.

brb sigging that last part
im going to sig this too wait up