Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?

Author Topic: Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?  (Read 7062 times)

The BLHack crash thing =/= DDoS
They are both different things. BLHack I believe was patched, DDoS attacks cannot be.

Alright so it was ddos'd.

How many servers does he need to ddos to be revoked? I know he will still be able to attack servers but still I don't think we need a person like this running around crashing servers he doesn't like.

How many servers does he need to ddos to be revoked?
just 1

just 1
Well then I guess its time to summon the all mighty Badspot... should I send a email to support or will he see this thread?

Well then I guess its time to summon the all mighty Badspot... should I send a email to support or will he see this thread?

He'll prob see this thread as the drama involves DDoS and that's a big no no for Badspot

more like cusretardo amirite guys

/support

though didn't saw it, i know custardo is, well. You know.

Btw, what is that GUI you have, Zero? cause i love guis

So I just was told I was said to be ddosing servers. No that is not me, a guy name tacotskid/skid/munchma quchie has been messing with me for a long time. I drama'd him a while ago when he leaked my info. The guy with munhcma quichie or whatever his loving name is. He has been threatening to hack my steam, skype, blockland, etc. And I'm not fully certain but this is most likely him. TL;DR (I know it's not necessary) no I didn't ddos this server but I have a good idea who it is.

oh and his profile picture for steam and skype is a shiba inu with a scarf and hat in the snow. Just incase anyone knows a guy with that for his profile picture.

Lol. You loving threatened to ddos the server according to OP, and you expect us to just believe your word that you didn't after the server was clearly ddosed?

Lol. You loving threatened to ddos the server according to OP, and you expect us to just believe your word that you didn't after the server was clearly ddosed?
this
it sounds like you're bullstuffting fen
enjoy your ban