deve - harassment

Author Topic: deve - harassment  (Read 10303 times)

100% sure deve is going to shoot up a school someday. dude's a total clown but more importantly, a massive forgetboy

never really actually paid much attention to deve, as much as he does talk to me whenever he sees me in bl
don't think he's that bad but shrug

100% sure deve is going to shoot up a school someday. dude's a total clown but more importantly, a massive forgetboy

Deve if youre that desperate go forget a body pillow or something, you cant penetrate a 14 year old through a online forum, gtfo

I hate deve too but i have to admit that wasnt even remotely funny, you need to be original instead of using hatred trailers and pictures with deve splashed on ForeverAlone.

can't peeve the deve

Deve if youre that desperate go forget a body pillow or something, you cant penetrate a 14 year old through a online forum, gtfo

i dunno man whenever i try 2 forget a body pillow my richard just winds up looking like swiss cheese :(

at least its not a bag

at least its not a bag
Please loving stop with that joke its so old and unfunny its just dumb and angers me

I hate deve too but i have to admit that wasnt even remotely funny, you need to be original instead of using hatred trailers and pictures with deve splashed on ForeverAlone.
the only reason its not funny is because it happened to you too

unfunny its just dumb and angers me
now you know how the rest of the forums feels about you

at least its not a bag

i dislike him as much as the next guy but provoking him makes you look like an starfish too

Please loving stop with that joke its so old and unfunny its just dumb and angers me
Didn't you say that its an inside joke and makes you laugh whenever someone says it.