Author Topic: Craziest FNAF rp i ever seen.  (Read 5323 times)

Please do not be a richard in the replies, i know FNAF servers usually suck, and are terrible, but this just suprised me with what was going on, lets state what happened.
So, i joined a server, just because i had nothing to do, and i felt like to see what was going on with FNAF rps to see if there are any finally good RPs besides the other REAL thing.
But this was like the only one up. (Not saying i like the FNaF rps)
Then once i join the server, atleast 5 people start shooting explosives everywhere and shooting guns and stuff lagging the server.
And the Roleplayers were mostly using guns in the roleplay, it was really awkward.
Then 2 people who were innocent got banned for this reason: "You are a friend" or something like that.
The bans:

Well here we are, the idiots who keep doing really unrealistic roleplaying and spamming rocket projectiles.
(Pretty sure you get it already)
So basically, what was going on was stuffty FNAF fan fiction with rocket launchers pretending they are MLG quick scopers on Call of duty.
(Kind of showing as crazy and stuffty FNAF servers can get)

So, wtf is wrong with this RP?
There are probably other FNAF servers like this, but some people need to learn to quit hosting loving Five nights at freddy's roleplay before they get drama'd or trolled on the internet.
/discuss
EDIT: I forgot to mention, one of the bans was kind of neccsary, but the others weren't.

you should really lower your expectations for rp servers. also, you should spend less time hanging around the drama board.
on topic:
the people who host these types of servers aren't the brightest, the best thing to avoid the servers.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, one of the bans was kind of neccsary, but the others weren't.
you cant edit posts in drama

OT:
you should really lower your expectations for rp servers.

you should really lower your expectations for rp servers. also, you should spend less time hanging around the drama board.
on topic:
the people who host these types of servers aren't the brightest, the best thing to avoid the servers.

'fart-garfunkel'
server is a masterpiece wtf are you talking about

what the hell why are people still doing this

if you don't think you're going to enjoy the server don't join the server

you're not some sort of heroic martyr for walking into bad servers and hucking rocks at all the players within until something dumb happens and you're certainly not the bigger person for walking up to what might as well be a children's playground and laughing at all the kids playing pretend

I feel as if this is yet another unnecessary drama by you, Cypthon.

you're not some sort of heroic martyr for walking into bad servers and hucking rocks at all the players within until something dumb happens and you're certainly not the bigger person for walking up to what might as well be a children's playground and laughing at all the kids playing pretend

i have to agree

Just avoid them. It's not like you should expect anything good from a FNAF roleplay server anyways.

WARNING ALERT DANGER KEEP AWAY
"Bump"
I've experienced FNAF RPs and some stuffty ones and I've made my own and they have good results
The only reason these are "bad" or "stuffty" is if it isn't controlled
BECAUSE!!!!! If it isn't controlled it turns into the stuff you see here with 9 year old immature kids that go around the map doing what ever they want
Just avoid them. It's not like you should expect anything good from a FNAF roleplay server anyways.
Please do this

I will continue to host my rps
Go ahead and hate on it
I won't care you ignorant son of a bitch...

Makes me think about when people used to freak out about all the Family/love RP servers, join them, flip their stuff, and come here to complain about it.

I will continue to host my rps
Go ahead and hate on it
I won't care you ignorant son of a bitch...

If you don't care, don't post

lol