Craziest FNAF rp i ever seen.

Author Topic: Craziest FNAF rp i ever seen.  (Read 5322 times)

are you implying that there are normal FNAF rp servers? you knew what you were doing, stop going to bad servers to complain about them

well you are joining a fnaf rp sooooo

That WAS crazy.Before you joined,I said "How da f** is this a RP? There is explosives!" Thats why i said yeeeeeeeep in the 2nd picture,  :panda:

>go on an fnaf rp
>complain it's crazy
what the hell did you expect

what the hell why are people still doing this

if you don't think you're going to enjoy the server don't join the server

you're not some sort of heroic martyr for walking into bad servers and hucking rocks at all the players within until something dumb happens and you're certainly not the bigger person for walking up to what might as well be a children's playground and laughing at all the kids playing pretend

'fart-garfunkel'
server is a masterpiece wtf are you talking about
Ikr! I lost it when I read that guy's fantastic BL tag.

FNAF rps are the new family rps

>go on an fnaf rp
>complain it's crazy
what the hell did you expect
confirmed i am fnaf rp.
IMO fnaf fans should keep their cancer to themselves, not spread it like butter on toast.

I joined the same type of server once... Only because I was bored. It was really bad and they weren't even doing anything related to Five Nights At Freddy's.. I don't think Chica has explosive weapons in the actual game..(forgot what it was called.)

I joined the same type of server once... Only because I was bored. It was really bad and they weren't even doing anything related to Five Nights At Freddy's.. I don't think Chica has explosive weapons in the actual game..(forgot what it was called.)
Nice bump...