Author Topic: [PACK] Sounds: Scary Ambiance  (Read 3191 times)

Scary Ambiance

16 different sounds
The file may seem a bit freakin big, but whatever

WARNING: SCARY AZ SHIET!!! jk its not scary C:

DOWNLOAD

Either you found them like this or you attempted to lower the sound quality to save filesize, but I can hear how bad it sounds. Which in a way atleast means you tried.

My two cents? Find shorter sounds and/or tidbits that players can mix together to create a creepy atmosphere, whilst keeping soundquality in tact. It'd be much better and useful for environments.
That and it provides customization for users to mix things up a bit instead of having a couple set sounds whereas they cannot edit those sounds or make it sound any different. Finding five sounds of, for example, metal dropping in the distance allows for the possibility of giving it some uniqueness each time by randomizing what plays when. That's just me though. They're fine, they sortof fit Blockland's already lackluster sound attention in the sense of physical quality of the sound.

Either you found them like this or you attempted to lower the sound quality to save filesize, but I can hear how bad it sounds. Which in a way atleast means you tried.

My two cents? Find shorter sounds and/or tidbits that players can mix together to create a creepy atmosphere, whilst keeping soundquality in tact. It'd be much better and useful for environments.
That and it provides customization for users to mix things up a bit instead of having a couple set sounds whereas they cannot edit those sounds or make it sound any different. Finding five sounds of, for example, metal dropping in the distance allows for the possibility of giving it some uniqueness each time by randomizing what plays when. That's just me though. They're fine, they sortof fit Blockland's already lackluster sound attention in the sense of physical quality of the sound.
fml

fml
Also, the sounds are mono and are meant to be played on a player's position. It's likely to earrape the player, especially if they don't move.
Doing what I said and finding random sounds can make it possible to play different sounds at different places and make it even better.

Its ok i suppose, yet what Arekan is saying is correct, the sound quality is off.

Dont stress buddy, have some  :iceCream:

The sound quality's find xD good work buddy.

This is okay, keep up the good work!

This is funny if you use it on certain people.Yep, that sounds about right.