Author Topic: GuiPlus - What's new? [Beta v0.42] (Canceled)  (Read 24826 times)

Wow dude, amazing work!

Search does not work on both views.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:28:45 AM by Mr Queeba »

This. It simply refreshes the server list.

Also, if I sounded rude or whiny or overall an ass while spitballing things that need fixing, please don't misunderstand it for me not ejoying the mod, but rather I was trying to remember everything I thought of reporting while testing it out and didn't have enough multitasking capabilities to form full sentences.

Also, I don't know if this is added but can you make a button where they go in alphabetical order? I don't like looking threw my server list all scrambled up with servers.

Don't say that it doesn't work. As how I see "the search doesn't do anything man" I need explanation like
It simply refreshes the server list.
This

But it is already a known issue.

Also, I don't know if this is added but can you make a button where they go in alphabetical order? I don't like looking threw my server list all scrambled up with servers.
I'm not understanding this, since I think this is already in (but there is an existing sorting bug while it gets the list)

An idea I am thinking of is that it sees your name and finds your server and puts it on a list (don't know where at the moment)

Yeah, I've been trying to experiment with it. I'll see what I can do.
404 errors usually mean that the server is down, or it somehow got the data incorrectly. Not sure how to prevent this.

The 404 means that image.blockland.us doesn't have an image for that server. I think the website only displays server images if they have a brickcount greater than 0. Try checking the brickcount of the server before you ask for the preview image.

Good idea.

Checking for the brickcount does not work.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:42:51 PM by Advanced Bot »

Eh, just set $TCPClient::PrintErrors to false while you're checking for images. Just set it back when you're done.

It needs a change key button somewhere.

It needs a change key button somewhere.
Click on the Auth bar at the top

Causes blockland to crash on startup, not sure why...?

Code: [Select]
Could not locate texture: config/GUI/preview.jpg (download failed, using default texture)

Causes blockland to crash on startup, not sure why...?

Code: [Select]
Could not locate texture: config/GUI/preview.jpg (download failed, using default texture)
What happens if you remove Client_Stylish4BL?

there isnt anything for auth at the top