Script_Revive (UPDATED)

Author Topic: Script_Revive (UPDATED)  (Read 8050 times)

Updates: Added impede command, and added a player-dead check. You can't revive players who are still alive now.
Revive and/or impede players with ease.
Updates some of the target's slayer variables so slayer counts them as living when you revive them.
Usage: /revive targetname
OR
/impede targetname amount
(Impede makes the target take damage for the amount given. You can't impede dead players, I put a check for that in the script.)
Download
Credit to Visolator, Crown, and other coders for helping me with syntax errors
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 02:11:10 PM by -Setro- »

isn't this abusive

EDIT: anyhow, I like it

isn't this abusive
As abusive as the kick and ban commands.

Credit to Visolator, Crown, and other coders for helping me with syntax errors
Wait how many people were needed to fix syntax errors?

what

die in dm as host or admin
revive self
kill people
win round
repeat

This is really useful though.

isn't this abusive

You would be surprised how many "abusive" things have been made in Blockland.

ONTOPIC: I know a lot of people have requested this. They'd be happy to have this. Nice job.

isn't this abusive
if its abusive then you have some stuffty admins

Use the same logic and implement Defibrillators. I will love you in the most Homo non homo way possible. If you do plan on doing this, i have sounds :)

Hm, where do the resurrected players spawn? Normal respawn locations, or near/next to the resurrector?
I'd like to see more things done with this. Mainly in the realm of reviving items for medics.

Good work!

Hm, where do the resurrected players spawn? Normal respawn locations, or near/next to the resurrector?
I'd like to see more things done with this. Mainly in the realm of reviving items for medics.

Good work!
just respawns the player using slayer functions, so, normal areas/spawns

isn't this abusive

EDIT: anyhow, I like it
it uses echo(); as anti-abuse for dedicated servers, so everything gets logged pretty much
i can't control other things because anything can be abused

You should probably make sure that the target's player doesn't exist before reviving them.