Author Topic: Ron Paul & Rexx, the Douchebag Duo  (Read 2190 times)

So I was playing on Reinforcement's Base Raiders (great server btw) and i was in this big gang. Now everything was fine and dandy until i mentioned me being friends with custardo (which ron paul and rexx hate). Then they started generally being a douchebag and calling me names. This didnt bother me. Until they repoed(is that a word?) all of the printers we had and then continued to frame me. At the time when the printers were repoed by ron paul (or rexx) i was in a whole other base, destroying some stuff and killing other gangs as you can see below, i got money for destroying a weapons tank, which the other gang i was raiding had. Daxos was even with me when i was raiding and i was no where near the base! VVV

At the time i was also asking daxos if he wanted to skype with me.

At this point, you can see rexx instantly, not even blaming me, asking dannu to remove me from the gang.

this is when everyone started framing me and also when ron paul started to blame me

Then, i was kicked from the group

Here, RON PAUL CLEARLY STATES, HE WAS RAIDING A BASE WITH TALLY

Again, ron paul framing me

Annnd the reason i was kicked out of the group, was because it was "too well coordinated"

Rexx insulting me, which is pretty immature and is also pretty suspicious

I wasnt the only one wanting rexx to be banned.

REMEMBER WHEN RON PAUL WAS "OUT RAIDING WITH TALLY"? YEAH, APPARENTLY "THE WHOLE GANG SAW ME TAKE THE PRINTERS".

MrCondomCums is completely a stranger to me, and yet he was on my side because he saw me outside of the base.

YET AGAIN, RON PAUL WAS CHANGING THE STORY, AGAIN. HE SAID "EVERYONE IN THE GANG WAS OUTSIDE"

EVEN THE HOST SAID THAT HE WAS CHANGING THE STORY!

Basically in the end, i was framed for doing something i didnt do, and we all know that ron paul and rexx are both trolls. so if you piece it together... they should be banned.

These are all horribly switched and taken out of context.
The base story is as follows:
Gummy was accepted into gang although with a lot of doubt.
Printers were gone.
[Not covered]
We spent some time thinking it over and discussing it.
[/Not covered]
We decided it would best be to kick Gummy because he was fresh on probation.
[Not covered]
Me trying to talk to Gummy and everyone, trying to calm them down.
Us trying to sort this all out
[/Not covered]
Then ensue horribly out-of-context screencaps of chat.

These are all horribly switched and taken out of context.
The base story is as follows:
Gummy was accepted into gang although with a lot of doubt.
Printers were gone.
[Not covered]
We spent some time thinking it over and discussing it.
[/Not covered]
We decided it would best be to kick Gummy because he was fresh on probation.
[Not covered]
Me trying to talk to Gummy and everyone, trying to calm them down.
Us trying to sort this all out
[/Not covered]
Then ensue horribly out-of-context screencaps of chat.
your good friends rexx and ron paul switched the story over 3 times

It looks like the host even said this Ron guy was switching the story, so it looks like the douchebag duo should be banned

Considering the fact that both sides (Ron Paul/Rexx & Gummy) have both proven themselves handicapped in the past, I'm not sure who to support here. I'm edging slightly more against Gummy though because of his past association with Custardo/Fen as his buttbuddy.

the douchebag duo should be banned
why
it's not against the rules or anything to betray your gang and blame it on someone else

Considering the fact that both sides (Ron Paul/Rexx & Gummy) have both proven themselves handicapped in the past, I'm not sure who to support here. I'm edging slightly more against Gummy though because of his past association with Custardo/Fen as his buttbuddy.
in this circumstance it's ron paul and rexx there being the jerks

UPDATE: Just now, we found out Rexx was the one that did it. We Started fresh and he wanted to join, we thought we'd give him a second chance, why not? Then i left my friends on the server for less than 30 minutes, i come back, and rexx had stole everything.

UPDATE: Just now, we found out Rexx was the one that did it. We Started fresh and he wanted to join, we thought we'd give him a second chance, why not? Then i left my friends on the server for less than 30 minutes, i come back, and rexx had stole everything.
can confirm as leader of the group at the time, but I'm pretty sure
it's not against the rules or anything to betray your gang

so many times ron has tried to get me banned in any way

I feel bad for gummy, I know him on Blockland and he isn't a problem user.  I feel that he may have been kicked out of coincidence

if it was in some way benefiting them it would be playing the game, but this was for the sake of getting gummy kicked out of the group

Not enough evidence. Just saying that you didn't do it doesn't matter.

/nosupport