Author Topic: |B.L.A.S|, Standing for "Blockland Air-Show"  (Read 4336 times)

Welcome to The Blockland Airshow!
The blockland airshow consists of many propeller driven aircraft, and jet powered aircraft.
Sometimes we even do Military land vehicles, such as tanks, jeeps, half-tracks etc.
If you wish to join, there's three jobs you can take,
  • Guards, These players who choose this job will have to:
    • Protect the planes
    • Protect the base, from Trolls, Griefers, Etc.
    • Take down players who have stolen a plane.
  • Pilots, Pretty standard, They are to fly in formations, and if a guard is not near the base, they are ordered to do their job temporarily.
  • Tower control, Self explanatory,these players go into the tower, and authorize access to take off, and land.
The others are then civilians, watching the show from the bleachers at the stadium the airshow takes place in. Notice that the stadium is a Work In Progress.
Once joined you can participate with a clan-tag change, to these:
[BL-ARSW]
If you join, thanks for joining!

First show, today at around 3:00 (EST) or 4:00 (EST)

I'm so confused, how is this a clan??

Well, idk, i just thought this would fit in C.D.

why would you need jeeps and tanks for an air show
unless your using the flying jeep and the flying tank pomp made there's no need for land vehicles
other than that, looks promising, hope it improves!

why would you need jeeps and tanks for an air show
unless your using the flying jeep and the flying tank pomp made there's no need for land vehicles
other than that, looks promising, hope it improves!
Sometimes we even do Military land vehicles, such as tanks, jeeps, half-tracks etc.

I remember when I tried to make an airshow. It was pretty difficult to do, considering that no one would ever be available to practice. But we had some pretty neat stuff going

Right now,  I'm training my guards to deal with the trolls, I'm planning on having the pilotsame do their formations,  hopefully I can get it going ASAP.

Formations in Blockland would be hard to do. If anyone lags, the formation breaks, and if anyone touches each other... you know what happens.

How are you doing the show? At an airport? When I had planned the BNFB airshow, we made static displays at an airport lol

How are you doing the show? At an airport? When I had planned the BNFB airshow, we made static displays at an airport lol
I made a airport with some friends, but I don't have the stadium well built

EDIT: I was using my brand new Samsung Galaxy S4, and autocorrect was hell.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 10:03:51 AM by Seath45 »

Formations in Blockland would be hard to do. If anyone lags, the formation breaks, and if anyone touches each other... you know what happens.
Then lets just show off how good we can crash.

RECRUITING SERVER OPENED NOW! JOIN IF WANT TO SIGN UP