§imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *

Author Topic: §imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *  (Read 18527 times)

badspot simulator
does the <var:cl:cash> event show you your cash if you put it on a bottom print, say with VCE prints?

I just tested this, You don't lose money after death.
Goth make it so you can choose if you lose it after death or not
Correct. You could use onPlayerDeath/onMinigameKill to have players lose money and have a few cash stacks pop out or whatever

I really like this too, but is there a way to hide the text above money piles and such?
Hey that's a good question. Actually you can hide them by pressing f5 but this also hides your crosshair and other player names so I will definitely make a pref for enabling and disabling the shapeName. I didn't think about that before, thanks!

badspot simulator
does the <var:cl:cash> event show you your cash if you put it on a bottom print, say with VCE prints?
It sure does. Of course /checkCash is more reliable since it doesn't call a constant server loop. Cash also displays every time you pick some up. VCE hud prints are not needed but you can use them if you'd prefer the players cash to always display
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 06:57:13 AM by Goth77 »

Ah wowz I feel dumb. Sorry I missed a couple of your posts guys :/ my computer came out of sleep on page 2 lol. Post edited

can i ask something?
can we put it like an item so we can take it?
or just by events?

can i ask something?
can we put it like an item so we can take it?
or just by events?

It is an item. There are 5 Items in total actually. The Cash Stack, the Cash Pile, the Gold Bar, the Wallet, and the Briefcase. You don't have to use the items though, there are events too :)

It is an item. There are 5 Items in total actually. The Cash Stack, the Cash Pile, the Gold Bar, the Wallet, and the Briefcase. You don't have to use the items though, there are events too :)

so i can make an event buying something with that item?

Yea, so what you could do is like:
OnActivate -> Player -> addItem -> Gun
OnActivate -> Client -> cashMinus -> $350

Yea, so what you could do is like:
OnActivate -> Player -> addItem -> Gun
OnActivate -> Client -> cashMinus -> $350
thanks bro

Step 1. Make a currency Add-On

Step 2. Release it on the forums

Step 3. Profit.
was that pun intended
pageloss

-obligatory adbot.gif-

Do the events not perform if the player does not have enough currency?

Do the events not perform if the player does not have enough currency?